Is this showing off?

Davicious X

Being a singer myself, Ive been known to adlib and go over board sometimes.I lived with his vocals easy enough since we have kinda the same range but (And not to sound big headed) I find few that can do what I do vocally but to hear this I actually thought "Is this what ppl hear when I sing? Maybe I should tone it down a little"It is good though

Guest The Member

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooonthem onesi always look at it as them tryna come across better than they areACTUALLY.....if you cant embed llow me carrying on

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
what is there 2 say he can obviously sing and hes also nice so y are u crying
If you take me saying you look like a man me crying then boy.Was just explaning why I made the joke.See? No tears.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
what is there 2 say he can obviously sing and hes also nice so y are u crying
If you take me saying you look like a man me crying then boy.Was just explaning why I made the joke.See? No tears.
ok hun enjoy your day
I cant because of the tears ='[Enjoy yours tbhkk xx

Being a singer myself, Ive been known to adlib and go over board sometimes.I lived with his vocals easy enough since we have kinda the same range but (And not to sound big headed) I find few that can do what I do vocally but to hear this I actually thought "Is this what ppl hear when I sing? Maybe I should tone it down a little"It is good though
where can i hear you sing then?