The Budd Dwyer Suicide Tape

DJ Stashman

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
y the f*ck did this topic not get locked but mine did and he only made this topic from me syaing (no budd dwyer) in the topic i made.gayness
I assume because he made one with an actuall video & a wiki source so people would know what was going on.You just posed a question that could have been asked in this thread since it was related.I assume you do feel it yes, you do not always die instantly..

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
ive tried embeding numerous times and i cant get it to work
Loo at the video thread.Every youtube like looks like thiswww.youtube.com/watch?v=TTdjobNdvAgYou cake the bit AFTER the = signSO that would be the bit highlighted red.then you type in youtube tags.If you quote this post, you will see what the tags look like and how to use them.

y the f*ck did this topic not get locked but mine did and he only made this topic from me syaing (no budd dwyer) in the topic i made.gayness
I assume because he made one with an actuall video & a wiki source so people would know what was going on.You just posed a question that could have been asked in this thread since it was related.I assume you do feel it yes, you do not always die instantly..
fair enough.and thanks for the inteligent reply.*adds to friend list*(no homo)