"Bredrin can you lend me a dollar"

TF S4DK

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

*man walks up to you wearing tattered jeans, smelling of fecal matter, extends an unwashed emaciated hand, revealing needle marks all up his arm, the words 'can you buss me 20p for a cheeseburger' rasp horribly over his cracked, broken lips as a hideous reek spreads from his mouth and makes your nose hairs wilt..*

lolwas gonna make a topic about the guy in the office/uni/college, that always as some corny excuse about his wallet left at home and he needs a pound for lunch.. B4 u know the dude is becoming some sort of tax to you income.And he never repays, He then tries to indirectly boy you off like: 'You still want that pound cuz?' infront of everyone. Like am the one asking him for the money...Some d*ckhead like that at my work place still

The guys who you work for are prime examples of this.
This guy...You clearly have no idea what I'm talking about...
Oh i do.Take from what i said how you like....
No you clearly dont.and if you did it would merely highlight the fact you failed even more at your attempt of humour...

The guys who you work for are prime examples of this.
This guy...You clearly have no idea what I'm talking about...
Oh i do.Take from what i said how you like....
No you clearly dont.and if you did it would merely highlight the fact you failed even more at your attempt of humour...
Quite menstrual today arnt we TF...