Sign in to follow this  
Numero001

Black skin >>>>>>>>>__________

I usually use the Pro skin (work friendly) then went back to Black yesterday whilst at home and nearly orgasm'd. It felt so sick, like I was in another world. Everything looked so clear and fun as opposed to the White where the graphics are a bit 2002 or glassy which looks very sick but Black has the right mix of clarity and easy-to-use as well as looking good enough to bone.What skin you using?

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
I usually use the Pro skin (work friendly) then went back to Black yesterday whilst at home and nearly orgasm'd. It felt so sick, like I was in another world. Everything looked so clear and fun as opposed to the White where the graphics are a bit 2002 or glassy which looks very sick but Black has the right mix of clarity and easy-to-use as well as looking good enough to bone.What skin you using?
White for work, cuz its less bait.If i came here at home I'd use black though.

''Brown skin, girl i wanna wrap you up and lock you in my arms and ting''Black skin each and everytime.

i'm using the black skin, the contrast between the text and the black background is better compared to the other two skins

***leaves thread quite disapointed.
LMAO.So glad I wasnt in here during the White Season programmes must have been BEEF.

Guest Radio

I use the black skin like the good old days, white skin hurts my eyes to look at and is generally ignorant and ill informed.

Guest Esquilax
Allow having black skin
LMFAOEgrgrrrh5your sig is raw
Thank the designer for that. :D

''Brown skin, girl i wanna wrap you up and lock you in my arms and ting''Black skin each and everytime.
c/s

lolhad to read that like 5 times to get it
thoght he was talking abotu skin altering cream