Greatest 2nd Gen Games

I.B.Blackman

God of War is you, if you can find someone to part with their copy. God luck on that one.Also MGS2, Final fantasy 10, and midnight club 2.Gran tourismo 4, when you see the graphics of that intro you will understand how grand the PS2 really was.Need for speed: Most wanted. There are loads of NFS but that ones the best.Pro evolution soccer. pick one there all goodAvoid FIFA like the plagueIm done for now

God of War is you, if you can find someone to part with their copy. God luck on that one.Also MGS2, Final fantasy 10, and midnight club 2.Gran tourismo 4, when you see the graphics of that intro you will understand how grand the PS2 really was.Need for speed: Most wanted. There are loads of NFS but that ones the best.Pro evolution soccer. pick one there all goodAvoid FIFA like the plagueIm done for now
THE WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Superflamingbossattacklevel3hyperenergyblastspuds*

Guest Risky360

dat was my all time favourite gamealthough i wouldnt get it no more because i upgraded 2 360n wud probably look butters now lolbut that game was toooo much bruv

Guest Mr. Estacado

all the GTAsprince of persia two thronesFFXkingdom hearts 1&2zone of enders (dnt care what any1 says game was sick)MGS 2&3jak & daxter seriesDMC serieshitman gamesscarface

Guest djbmc
Red faction >>>>>
*spuds*multiplayr mode was SICKand the way you can make tunnells in the walls and sh*t...
multiplayer was good, but u could only blow up certain walls so it was a bit pointless - apart from the first level they never really made the most of it.

Multiplayer was just not good is was f*ck*ng sick if u played a long match u could blow up nearly everything and it had bots smarts ones as well, game was too nang Red Faction 3 is coming out still they said itS gonna be more like the first one

Guest Mr. Estacado
Multiplayer was just not good is was f*ck*ng sick if u played a long match u could blow up nearly everything and it had bots smarts ones as well, game was too nang Red Faction 3 is coming out still they said itS gonna be more like the first one
yeah the bots were sick, FPS games need to incorporate that..but then again i guess it's not needed now that most peeps are online these daysSICK, straight cop when it comes outdid anyone play red faction 2? what was it sayin?