Being Number 2

Capital

Would you get into a serious relationship or have your first child with someone who already has a kid?Me personally i wouldnt get into nothing deep with a female that already had a child and would definately not want my first kid to be her second or fourth one.I dont think its selfish to want that, i mean when i'm 50 and i meet a female i cant expect anything less but late teens early twenties, its not unreasonable to want something fresh where u both experience children etc for the first time together.Whats your opinion?

boy my baby mother got with someone that has 3 kids already lolnot me boy.one yute me have and done and it will be with my wife.the endgirls with yutes = headache mixup and all sorts of sh*t as girls in THAT age gap cant manage their own lives never mind a full blown relationship

Would you get into a serious relationship or have your first child with someone who already has a kid?Me personally i wouldnt get into nothing deep with a female that already had a child and would definately not want my first kid to be her second or fourth one.I dont think its selfish to want that, i mean when i'm 50 and i meet a female i cant expect anything less but late teens early twenties, its not unreasonable to want something fresh where u both experience children etc for the first time together.Whats your opinion?
same here...

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
As you get older you will realise that 7 times out of ten any potential girlfriend/boyfriend will already have a child
I think thats a huge exaggeration.Till you get to what, 30+and even then.

As you get older you will realise that 7 times out of ten any potential girlfriend/boyfriend will already have a child
thas what im sayin after them kinda ages its expectedbut llow ur first child being her 2ndsome1 told me im selfish 4 thinkin like this but its not

thas what im sayin after them kinda ages its expectedbut llow ur first child being her 2ndsome1 told me im selfish 4 thinkin like this but its not
let me guess the person that told you is a chickits the first stage of acceptancewith the basic assumption that soon (if not already) this will be the normfemales are lost

let me guess the person that told you is a chickits the first stage of acceptancewith the basic assumption that soon (if not already) this will be the normfemales are lost
yep............wid 1 kid and an "absent" baby father

was gna say thisduno bout ur statisticsbut it is increasingly likely they have at least one youtmount of dads ive met...

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
obivously but if the guy got her pregnant then he more and likely cummed in her face tbh.
Ever cummed in a girls face/mouth?I have, I aint got no kids...Her havin a kid or kids doesnt mean its any more likely that will have happened, if she has had sex (which its 9999.9% likely she will have), then there is a possibility that has happened..

girls with yutes = headache mixup and all sorts of sh*t
Yeah thats my blunket stance but I'll call it on the females own meritsI've experienced both sides & KNOW the female will always have a soft spot for the baby father but some females know how to conduct themselves & not let sh*t run.Whats amazed me though imo is how females are more on dating/building a relationship with man thats got kids though

Guest M12 Part 2
girls with yutes = headache mixup and all sorts of sh*t
Yeah thats my blunket stance but I'll call it on the females own meritsI've experienced both sides & KNOW the female will always have a soft spot for the baby father but some females know how to conduct themselves & not let sh*t run.Whats amazed me though imo is how females are more on dating/building a relationship with man thats got kids though
:D bare goddaz!valid points though