Being Number 2

Capital

girls with yutes = headache mixup and all sorts of sh*t
Yeah thats my blunket stance but I'll call it on the females own meritsI've experienced both sides & KNOW the female will always have a soft spot for the baby father but some females know how to conduct themselves & not let sh*t run.Whats amazed me though imo is how females are more on dating/building a relationship with man thats got kids though
:D bare goddaz!valid points though
LMFAO

girls with yutes = headache mixup and all sorts of sh*t
Yeah thats my blunket stance but I'll call it on the females own meritsI've experienced both sides & KNOW the female will always have a soft spot for the baby father but some females know how to conduct themselves & not let sh*t run.Whats amazed me though imo is how females are more on dating/building a relationship with man thats got kids though
:D bare goddaz!valid points though
You know how I do lol

I dont think it is that big of a problem, If the potential partner has there sh*t on lock... not about being with someone who has baby mama/daddy drama. My boyfriend has a chilc and it has NEVER been a problem. The way i see it is you can get with someone love them whole heartedly and want to spend the rest of your life with them, and for whatever reason it gets f*cked up.... what you gonna do stay single for the rest of your life because you have a childOR try and move on with your child and be happydisclaimer: If you are a bait he/she sloosh you deserve to be hung out and strung out

allow statistics they are made up figures in your head with NO PROOF that are not rock solid fact.i would agree though if i was say in my teens or say 21 or below i wouldnt get with anyone with a child and still wouldnt but i guess its a preference.