Stupidity of the highest order

Police are appealing for witnesses after a woman was hit by a train in Colchester.Police said the woman, believed to be in her 20s, tried to cross the railway line at Hythe Station while the barriers were closed.Her foot became trapped in one of the rails and despite desperate attempts by her partner to free her, the woman was struck by the train.Det Insp Terry Pearce, from the British Transport Police, said: "Our initial inquiries show the barriers were closed when she crossed but we will be speaking to witnesses again."It was quite horrific. When she got stuck her partner went to try to free her, as did a member of the public, and as a result he was injured too."It wasn't serious and he has now been released from hospital."He added: "Because the gates were closed there were several cars and pedestrians waiting and we would like to speak to them."Floral tributes for the girl have been placed at the scene in Hythe Station Road.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

'her partner & a member of the public tried to free her'you know what this means for lols sake?That at one point shortly beofre she died, he stopped helping, and thoguht 'f*ck this' and left her to get smashed.PISSED.reckon she was like 'nooo please dont leave me please noo PLEASE'lol @ actualyl getting your foot trapped though, not even sure how that is possible.R.I.P. though.I'LL HIT YO ASS LIKE THE TRAIN HIT THAT BITCH THAT GOT BANNNNNED FROM TEEEVEEEEE....

i hope she has an opened casket funeral with a train track across her face that will scare the f*ck outta anyone that watches and gives them nightmares and someones phone rings in the funeral as it mayREMIND YOU TO NOT f*ck*ng CROSS THE ROAD WHEN THE BARRIERS ARE UP AS YOU WILL GET RUN OVER YOU FOOLISH CHILD

Her foot became trapped in one of the rails
Would you not take your shoe's off? or was she barefooted?
dont you think she would of thought of that?you are almost as dumb as her
i would of thought she wouldnt be thinking of crossing when the barriers were downjust a THOUGHT

Imagine having your partner explode infront of you courtesy of a train.The man is pissed.
man will never look at an oyster card the same againman will all wanna declare war on all ticket inspectors.just go up to him in his ear and say "choo chooooooo"hes pissed

she was wearing uggs serves her right f*ck*ng hate uggs