Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sean Ash

Tony Black

Guest Sean Ash

Anyone else see the resemblence between Tony Black and that breh in the H20 featuring platinum video? the one that singslook nuff alike.

Guest The Member

:Dsomeone said that b4i dont see it but its funnyEDIT: pissed ghost b4 i could reply

Guest Esquilax

That new south park was sick, might have to try cat piss one of these days

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

feels guilty for laughing manically. funntiest thing you've posted for a while ash. But i guess - 'we all lok the same ey?'!

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

How come he got ghosted? anythign specific?

admin are corrupt they hate race topics but let them brew up first THEN when someone like ash or me come and drop some science that they cant control they lock it i thought race topics were not allowed yet they allow them to be made and go to double figures of pages.come likeburrell.jpg

Guest Esquilax
admin are corrupt they hate race topics but let them brew up first THEN when someone like ash or me come and drop some science that they cant control they lock it i thought race topics were not allowed yet they allow them to be made and go to double figures of pages.come likeburrell.jpg
ash dropping science?ash drops the same xenophobic bullshit shared by 50 year old racist cab drivers everywhere, nothing scientific about that.he'd live in japan with all the other xenophobic d*cks if it wasnt inhabited by "chinks"

Race topics are allowed unless they turn derogatory. Numero001 went on a campaign.Ashman drop science?

so basically you like standing the edge of the cliff and when you fall off you blame the wind?
They are only allowed at all because users wanted them, within reason.If they get out of hand, then yes, I blame the users - who else?All I can do is actively discourage people from making those topics and each topic on that subject is judged on it's merit.

yeah i dont see why they leave that guy to keep making race topics, he makes about 8 then they realise that hes gone too far. make ur minds up and who is that guy