Tony Black

Guest Sean Ash

admin are corrupt they hate race topics but let them brew up first THEN when someone like ash or me come and drop some science that they cant control they lock it i thought race topics were not allowed yet they allow them to be made and go to double figures of pages.come likeburrell.jpg

Guest Esquilax
admin are corrupt they hate race topics but let them brew up first THEN when someone like ash or me come and drop some science that they cant control they lock it i thought race topics were not allowed yet they allow them to be made and go to double figures of pages.come likeburrell.jpg
ash dropping science?ash drops the same xenophobic bullshit shared by 50 year old racist cab drivers everywhere, nothing scientific about that.he'd live in japan with all the other xenophobic d*cks if it wasnt inhabited by "chinks"

Race topics are allowed unless they turn derogatory. Numero001 went on a campaign.Ashman drop science?

so basically you like standing the edge of the cliff and when you fall off you blame the wind?
They are only allowed at all because users wanted them, within reason.If they get out of hand, then yes, I blame the users - who else?All I can do is actively discourage people from making those topics and each topic on that subject is judged on it's merit.