Sign in to follow this  
Guest Got Dat Cronik

these times yeah

Guest Got Dat Cronik

u clok ur bredwins r getting so deadoutlike none of em r on shoobzincouiple of my boys r like naaah man wer 18/19 now we need to be seriousof course u can do serious tings 5 days a weekbut the weekend u jus do ur ting initdont u hate wen ur bredwins try act maturebut theyre jus bein fagots

Guest Got Dat Cronik
Nah B. I'm tired, been doing big tings all week.
and the big tings there doin is a likl reatail job

Guest The Member

lol e15....youre funnyi reckon youre mad coz your flopping in your education and your friends are doing wellschool/college/uni>>>>>>>>>>>friends

Guest Esquilax
lol e15....youre funnyi reckon youre mad coz your flopping in your education and your friends are doing wellschool/college/uni>>>>>>>>>>>friends
burn

Guest Got Dat Cronik
tru storiesbut if i spend this weekend in and bang out revision i can b bak on trakbut i jus wana go twilite mayneu can still do well and hav fun

Guest Radio
tru storiesbut if i spend this weekend in and bang out revision i can b bak on trakbut i jus wana go twilite mayneu can still do well and hav fun
but YOU can't

Guest Esquilax
yeah, but you'll do better if you leave that stuff for another time

Guest Radio
lol @ being too old for raving when you're 18.
init, you turn legal to get into clubs and you say "nah im too old"e15 chats the most bollox and people entertain it

u clok ur bredwins r getting so deadoutlike none of em r on shoobzincouiple of my boys r like naaah man wer 18/19 now we need to be seriousof course u can do serious tings 5 days a weekbut the weekend u jus do ur ting initdont u hate wen ur bredwins try act maturebut theyre jus bein fagots
the way my lifes on da screen. tru say wen we turned 18 we banged shoobz all over london, i mean shoobz EVER DAY OF THE WEEK. smh good times

Guest Got Dat Cronik
lol @ being too old for raving when you're 18.
init, you turn legal to get into clubs and you say "nah im too old"e15 chats the most bollox and people entertain it
i didnt say i was too oldi meant my boys fink there too old for shoobzintheyve been all ova LDN since 14so das dem init

Do YOU work?

Guest Got Dat Cronik
Do YOU work?
yes i do

takes one to know one

Guest Got Dat Cronik
takes one to know one
man up n go rex