Sign in to follow this  
LuLu

So its friday night

what are you people up to , got any nice plans ?finished work at 7, got asked to go out tonight but a) i truely can not be arsed and :D im going out 2mo night when i go bk to mancland.so therefore a night in with the TV is me, oh yay benidorm is on at 9pm

Linking either one girl when she gets home from work, or me and my bredrin are gonna roll 2 one next girls yard that i kinda wanna show her some more of me. Bring her some drink and food and food and we shall have a decent night.If they both flop, ill ring one of my bredrins and do a mixture of link one of their people's, go someones yard play ps3 or jam at mine

Love 2 Love (aka liquids) in f*ck*ng sutton
aint that 2mo?
Apparently theres a garage night tonight...
seen, theres 1 2mo aswell, which i may reach if my fren can be bothered to drive

Love 2 Love (aka liquids) in f*ck*ng sutton
aint that 2mo?
Apparently theres a garage night tonight...
seen, theres 1 2mo aswell, which i may reach if my fren can be bothered to drive
For real, im taking the whip.Aint no way Im driving all the way and finding out its sh*t.

ive just remembered its my mates 25th today and i havent got her anything , grr that means ima have to make a detour to some shops 2mo evening. cant believe she is 25 , its mad.

She's old.
she doesnt look her age, looks about 21.

Guest djbmc

going to my mate's, gonna play on serato a bit, play some wii, come home for about 12 and maybe drink a few beers, although i'm trying to get over a cold and beer is not the best remedy tbh.