So its friday night

LuLu

what are you people up to , got any nice plans ?finished work at 7, got asked to go out tonight but a) i truely can not be arsed and :D im going out 2mo night when i go bk to mancland.so therefore a night in with the TV is me, oh yay benidorm is on at 9pm

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Linking either one girl when she gets home from work, or me and my bredrin are gonna roll 2 one next girls yard that i kinda wanna show her some more of me. Bring her some drink and food and food and we shall have a decent night.If they both flop, ill ring one of my bredrins and do a mixture of link one of their people's, go someones yard play ps3 or jam at mine

Love 2 Love (aka liquids) in f*ck*ng sutton
aint that 2mo?
Apparently theres a garage night tonight...
seen, theres 1 2mo aswell, which i may reach if my fren can be bothered to drive
For real, im taking the whip.Aint no way Im driving all the way and finding out its sh*t.

ive just remembered its my mates 25th today and i havent got her anything , grr that means ima have to make a detour to some shops 2mo evening. cant believe she is 25 , its mad.

Guest djbmc

going to my mate's, gonna play on serato a bit, play some wii, come home for about 12 and maybe drink a few beers, although i'm trying to get over a cold and beer is not the best remedy tbh.