PS3 vs 360

Davicious X

Right so I now own both machines so I feel I can give an unbiased opinion.Loading times Ive found are hideous on the PS3 but its so quiet its beautiful, problem is that sometimes I forget to turn it off, since I cant hear it while watchin tv I just plum forget.Graphics are obviously better on PS3 but socialing with friends is too easy with xbox.The controllers are as different as night and day. Ive found I am better at FPS with xbox controllers but sports titles, racing and football Im better on the PS3.Ive got more to add but its home time.Add your own comparisons if you play both regularly.The rest of you can [Lil mo from eastenders]Sling your hook[lil mo from eastenders]

personally i prefer my ps3 now if u asked me a few months ago i would have said 360 the main reason doe is probably cos all the mandem got ps3s and obviously playin wit people u kno is better i think the pad on ps3 is better for games like assassins creed, gta(wen it comes out) + football games but 360 pad is big for FPS and thats about it im not really feeling it in general. they also got the little messagin thing on lock hopefully ps3 will let u talk 2 people wen ur in a game soon

PS3 is a good console. You just feel riped off when you see that u can't do f*ck all when you're playing a game. If i get a msg, i want to read it there and then. If someone wants to chat to me, i don't want to have to leave my game to speak to man.Not feeling its service at all, Sony need to fix up. Swear it don't even play half the video files that are avi whereas xbox plays pretty much everything. Thought this got fixed with the updates but i was wrong. Thats why its a console for the future and not really for 'now' till the summer. How long has home been delayed for?Love the browser on it though, means i don't have to switch my pc on to just check the net quickly. Yea i noticed with the sound, can't even hear it :DWhen my 360 is on, my whole family think they are on a plane.

Guest Sho Case
no console war butname me 5 vip2 users that bought a PS3 and then bought a 360and then name me more than 5 vip2 users that had a 360 then bought a PS3thread done imo
lolmerked it in a wayblack,the leads only to configure the pad at 1st+charge it,just play with the pad wirelessi prefer PS3 for the pad

no console war butname me 5 vip2 users that bought a PS3 and then bought a 360and then name me more than 5 vip2 users that had a 360 then bought a PS3thread done imo
Not quiteHad a 360 since the first day it droppedGot an Jap PS3 months before it dropped here and played Ridge Racer and Resitance and then gave it to my brotherOnly got another PS3 about a month ago and that's purely because the name PLAYSTATION and it wouldn't feel right to have a home without one considering I battered the f*ck out of the PS1/2I prefer the PS3 as it's like a Media centre for me (games, music, streaming from lappy, browser) and that's the sort of sh*t I wasn't able to do with the 360 without buying extras I.E WIRELESS ADAPTERStill having both beats having one or the other, as the time will come when exclusives drop to each console :DP.S don't forget the 360 dropped a year and some time before the PS3.

how can you say not quite and then say it wouldnt feel right without oneirony
'Not quite' is directed at your theory, not on which console is better.
But I swear you just proved his theory...
name me 5 vip2 users that bought a PS3 and then bought a 360and then name me more than 5 vip2 users that had a 360 then bought a PS3

360 had and still has better games and and all round better gaming experience but the ps3 is getting there and thats why I bought it now.Really and truly what is there to buy on the ps3 right now?Not one AAA title has dropped yet but they are coming hence why I purchased now.Like Streetdreams said, owning both consoles>>>>>

Thats actually kinda dumb since 1st The xbox came out before the PS3 so it would have only worked out that most ppl getting them in this order.2nd I cant speak for no one else but I always had every intention of getting both machines which ever one came out first.Thread re opened imo

name me 5 vip2 users that bought a PS3 and then bought a 360and then name me more than 5 vip2 users that had a 360 then bought a PS3
:D drc deaded that convo nice

Thats actually kinda dumb since 1st The xbox came out before the PS3 so it would have only worked out that most ppl getting them in this order.2nd I cant speak for no one else but I always had every intention of getting both machines which ever one came out first.Thread re opened imo

Guest Mr. Estacado
:D drc deaded that convo nice
lolololio[jhp[h

That arguement is flawd as well, Any gamer who likes good game would of already had a 360 with all the top titles like GOW Bioshock Halo.Any person with one console = Fanboy, or not that too bothered about games. Poor doesn't come into it, 'cause the prices will all drop in a year or so.

lol err it came out first but still like i said theres still alot of people with ps3s and not 360sbut theres alot of people who bought 360s an new it wouldnt cope with ps3 so had to cop oneand owning one console is not fanboyish still...i had an still have an xbox an wernt feeling it too tuff i know its totally different to 360

Ive found another problem with the PS3.Where the hell are the decent home based multiplayer games?I had my brother over the other day and we could only play PES together on it with the games I have. probably my fault fair enough but I can play online with millions of other gamers around the world but I think Xbox wins in the fun stakes, where I can play many 4 player games on one tv, I dont even need to go online to have multiplayer fun with the 360 but when your semi big games dont have a home multiplayer setup how you meant to enjoy yourself with your family?The choice just doesnt seem that obvious on the PS3.