Fao -Single people

LuLu

do you actually enjoy being single ? what are the plus factors that you like and what are the downsides to being single ? do you wish that you were in a relationship with someone at this moment in time ?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep girls close but i just couldn't commit to making one work right now so i don't botherI do like it though apart from like 3 months i've been single for like 3 years and the biggest plus is...

I haven't had an arguement or meaningful dissagreement in so long with a female

3 relationships in the past 4 years. I plan to stay single till the time is right, now not in a relationship I can save money, enjoy time with friends and just do my thing.Downside, well miss being around someone who does care alot for me (my friends do but relationship wise). Good quality time.

Guest Mickey Kane

Errmmm...Pro's...-Sheer freedom-Can focus solely on other aspects of my life-Allows me to develop as an individual without being tampered by a girl's antics-VarietyCons-Not having that certain companionship that comes with being in a relationship-Not having an idea of where you're gonna relationship-wise in the future-That feeling of not thinking straight, thinking that girl 24/7 (Don't are what no-one tells me, that's a SICK feeling)

Guest Smokey
IM INCAPABLE OF EVER LOVING ANY1 APART FROM MYSELF ... THAT FINISHES THE PROSPECT OF ANY SERIOUS RELATIONS WITH A FEMALE..I LOVE BEING SINGLE IN UNI JUST TRYIN 2 ENJOY LIFEI CANT SEE A REASON 2 GET A WIFEY RITE NOW.
Argh bludYou knowEveryone calls me selfish but i think it's the way forword stillAs for the op i just came out of a relationship & i aint even a relationship guyShe's still buggin man tryna get a reaction so the arguments aint stopped yetBut being single is nicce, don't even have to worry about your movements in case you get spotted

I keep girls close but i just couldn't commit to making one work right now so i don't botherI do like it though apart from like 3 months i've been single for like 3 years and the biggest plus is...

I haven't had an arguement or meaningful dissagreement in so long with a female

do you actually enjoy being single ?
Currently yes very much.
what are the plus factors that you like and what are the downsides to being single ?
I'm alot more productive, my grind is more streamlined etc etc etcThey isn't a downside tbh
do you wish that you were in a relationship with someone at this moment in time ?
Nope!

I'm happy being single, and have been for a good couple years now. Enjoying my hobbies, friends, nights out etc. Got my sh*t together and sorted. Not about trying to get a woman while "Under construction". If and when she comes along i'll be happy to settle. I do miss most aspects of a good, loving relationship, but i'm EXTREMELY fussy about what I want and, in a way, expect from my woman.So until that day:JusticeLeague.jpg

i'm happily single right nowmy last boyfriend emotionally drove me up the f*ck*ng wallso much so that any man who talks to me on That lvl i tell them straight i don't want any boyfriends or dating to happenbiggest plus factor is that i've got ample time to myself to do what i wantand to be blunt only bad factor is that i'm not getting any nookie but its cool theres always www.lovehoney.co.uk

I do enjoy being single. Been single for about 2/3 years now.As I am enjoying the single life I dont see any downsides tbh. I like the freedom and the fact I'm not attached to anyone, I believe I cant do spontaneous acts by myself without hearing noise. Nope. I got a WG and things are A-OK!!!One thing though...when I do get into a relationship I'm gonna be quite difficult as I reckon I'd be in single mode for a bit still.Until then I repNoBsfclkVictorianGentlemen.jpgWith frequent collaborations with the Justice LeagueJusticeLeague.jpgNo gyal is safe.

Guest Mickey Kane
One thing though...when I do get into a relationship I'm gonna be quite difficult as I reckon I'd be in single mode for a bit still.Until then I repNoBsfclkVictorianGentlemen.jpg
The Blair Underwook looking-breh in the middle is blatently me...His waistcoat is ON POINT.

One thing though...when I do get into a relationship I'm gonna be quite difficult as I reckon I'd be in single mode for a bit still.Until then I repNoBsfclkVictorianGentlemen.jpg
The Blair Underwook looking-breh in the middle is blatently me...His waistcoat is ON POINT.
LOL nah f*ck off bruv. Thats me!Look at the shape up, JEEEEZ.

Guest Mickey Kane
The White bredda on the far right has got the sickest line-up for his facial hair, alie? On some Sean Connery flex...

The White bredda on the far right has got the sickest line-up for his facial hair, alie? On some Sean Connery flex...
LMAOO Real talk.Might have to throw out that second nucca, his stance is a bit suspect.

Guest Mickey Kane
LMAOO Real talk.Might have to throw out that second nucca, his stance is a bit suspect.
Alie? Too Lil' Richard for my liking...