Sign in to follow this  
kahuna

Drum n Bass

D'n'b never seems to get much of a mention around here,anyone into their D'n'b ?im going to see high contrast in a few weeks and some of the other hospital DJ's i cant waitthe new high contrast album is unreal aswell, defo check it out.

shadowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yesmc mc triggahooligan

Guest dynamat

LIQUIDS CLASSMOST CHILLED DNB IS CLASSJUMP UP IS PURE PURE SWAGTHE HARD DNB IS ROCKING....INFACT IM GUNNA UP A SET FOR YOU

Not really into drum n bass unless it's teh soulful singy kind.Speaking of which I stumbled across this gem.Also this track I really like...PS: Does anyone have the Un-Cut - Midnight version in the video above as I only have the remix. Better yet, if anyone has their album The Uncalculated Some, that would be even better. Much appreciated.

I saw Shy Fx & T Power - Feelings video today actually then downloaded their album.But yeah, don't really listen to D'n'B, I've heard a few bits I like; used to have an Eksman ringtone but don't really know enough to get into it.

I like most aspects of DnB still.from jump up to liquid. High Contrast is f*ckin sick, his album is proper good music. heres my favourite tune off the album.Also im feelin hazards new bits right now, proper blowing sh*t up wid his mad sound. His sets are massive aswell, at breakin i dont fink i stopped movin the whole time he was on lol.

I like most aspects of DnB still.from jump up to liquid. High Contrast is f*ckin sick, his album is proper good music. heres my favourite tune off the album.
I was basically obsessed with this tune couple months ago.Ringtone, profile song, alarm song etc.Might have to look into that album

ye ye the album is alotttt...few personal fav's of mine: everythings different, eternal optimist, nobody gets out alive, metamorphisisthe girl singing on "if i ever" jus does it for me, proper cloud 9 business..he is one of the only liquid artists i follow, other than the odd tune here n there.i fink it was a hype set, i must of herd Chase n Status - Hurt You VS High Contrast - If I Ever... :D:D:D

the album is so amazing, not one track gets skippedi wnet to a Dnd rave a few months back and there 6Djs and all were droping if we ever. sickim feeling people like london elekrticity and nu-tonesome gems for ya

JUMP UP >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> _________________________________.HAZARD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> _______________________________.TRIGGA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ___________________________________.