Drum n Bass

kahuna

Not really into drum n bass unless it's teh soulful singy kind.Speaking of which I stumbled across this gem.Also this track I really like...PS: Does anyone have the Un-Cut - Midnight version in the video above as I only have the remix. Better yet, if anyone has their album The Uncalculated Some, that would be even better. Much appreciated.

I like most aspects of DnB still.from jump up to liquid. High Contrast is f*ckin sick, his album is proper good music. heres my favourite tune off the album.Also im feelin hazards new bits right now, proper blowing sh*t up wid his mad sound. His sets are massive aswell, at breakin i dont fink i stopped movin the whole time he was on lol.

ye ye the album is alotttt...few personal fav's of mine: everythings different, eternal optimist, nobody gets out alive, metamorphisisthe girl singing on "if i ever" jus does it for me, proper cloud 9 business..he is one of the only liquid artists i follow, other than the odd tune here n there.i fink it was a hype set, i must of herd Chase n Status - Hurt You VS High Contrast - If I Ever... :D:D:D