WASTE MAN

Kim

sick of tired of them...tryin to find my freind a job is harrrrrdfound his perfect one and the closing date is todayi telll him to come round n il fill in the online aplication form to lazy tells me he cant be arsed the guys been telling people for the last 6 months hes waitin for this job aswell

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sick of tired of them...tryin to find my freind a job is harrrrrdfound his perfect one and the closing date is todayi telll him to come round n il fill in the online aplication form to lazy tells me he cant be arsed the guys been telling people for the last 6 months hes waitin for this job aswell
Failed from hereMake him find his own job, he's teking you for meals on wheels.

Failed from hereMake him find his own job, he's teking you for meals on wheels.
i have the net tho so he comes round and i look with him but im the one with the mouse incase somethin dodgy decides to pop up while im typing in the address bar

y come on a forum and tell us this for?
i saw ur name it it reminded me of wastemans
i saw ur p*ssy it reminded me of layers of mouldy ham.
matt ur any stalker f*ck off
blah blah ur any std victim.
but im not the one who sleeps with countless people am i now?and ive never had an std in my life................

but im not the one who sleeps with countless people am i now?and ive never had an std in my life................
Link me to where you surf for these 'Jobs', i would like to try my hands on one, see what's it all about.Safe.

lol with a p*ssy like urs, ur probably imunie to any kind of infection now as you have them all and probably developed a super std power.

lol with a p*ssy like urs, ur probably imunie to any kind of infection now as you have them all and probably developed a super std power.
FRONTIN

FRONTIN
we are not in america now toots.