Sign in to follow this  
Guest dynamat

PROPER DNB SET - EDUCATE URSELFS

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

never really got into dnb but anything bassman and trigger or skibba gets an instant listen.

motha f*cka aya aya ohhhhhhhhhhh

motha f*cka aya aya ohhhhhhhhhhh
Oh helloI respect you too much to chat you up, so ill get straight to the point and ask for your number. Whats your number?

i cant say im a fan of the mc's cos moretime i cant understand them at the rave, and on sets it does get boring...but instrumentally DnB beats are big.only problem i have wid dnb is the sub genre division means the sets WILL get repetitive after a certain amount of hours.

Guest djbmc

DnB production - when ur talking ppl like Chase and Status, that white dude with the hench afro, Pendulum etc... is faultless sometimes i listen to it and it depresses me because i think "my beats will never sound that good!"

Guest djbmc
ye ye the production levels are high.when im playin high contrasts album, nobody can tell me thats not proper music.
swear that's the guy.....

i find dnb raves reinforces drugs JUST a lil too much for my liking....unless ur on the hard drugs you will get tierd, and feel its repetitive....if ur f*cked on mdiz/pills tho u will be havin the time of ur life.

stuff like hard dnb, hardcore etc, cant be appreciated on a straight head! lolu need to be on something to listen to that all nite! but im not into any of that sh*t,dubstep head all the way, n i dont need drugs to appreciate it! lol

stuff like hard dnb, hardcore etc, cant be appreciated on a straight head! lolu need to be on something to listen to that all nite! but im not into any of that sh*t,dubstep head all the way, n i dont need drugs to appreciate it! lol
e-spud.i like raving, but i dont like bein reinforced into a heavy hard drug culture...dubstep is the raving without the hard drugs i find, well its less reinforced i find anyways.that said i do like going dnb n hardcore raving now n then, however long i can last without hard drugs is cool lol, but i kno ill reach a point where to enjoy it like everyone else id feel to "tek a pill"...

DnB and pills = a good night out.the drops are amazing, the bass is practically a sexual experince lol, and the skanking is on a next level.but saying that its not a thing i can do week in week out, its strictly a once a month or every other monthbut you can always find a random someone at a rave who is having an afterparty, which are usually unreal aswell.

DnB and pills = a good night out.the drops are amazing, the bass is practically a sexual experince lol, and the skanking is on a next level.but saying that its not a thing i can do week in week out, its strictly a once a month or every other monthbut you can always find a random someone at a rave who is having an afterparty, which are usually unreal aswell.
ye see once every other month thing is cool i guess...depends on how much dnb raving u do tho, cos if u goin every week u gotta find sum strength from sumwer to last without pills :D