vid e hoes

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

sisqo thong song whats the name of the chick at the start of the vid? this bitch is peng. Anyway back on topic i'm way behind no the hottest video vixens right now so inform man innit!

Guest Mickey Kane
Melyssa FordLanisha ColeDolica BryantAnd the Blackanese chick from ATL
would like pics
of all of the said models
97835f280a91d1aecbfc5361a2d2476b.jpgMelyssa Forde42d4761757895fb04317aa5ac9938d7.jpgLanishsa Cole9a8f7b26ed88e8972267eeeba985c0b5.jpgDelicia Bryanta332d6ea3cf8bd60d41e374a5bba384d.jpgLaShontae Heckard (Chick from ATL)

Guest Mickey Kane
9a8f7b26ed88e8972267eeeba985c0b5.jpg
[R.KELLY]I'D PUT MY WHOLE DAMN HEAD IN IT...[R.KELLY]SOMEONE SAY SOMETHING.
I dun try tell WideAwake...When I posted her as BBOTD 19, it was a wrap from there. It couldn't get any better.

video hoes are just that to be honest HOES*the game*And all these new video bitches tryin to be Melissa FordBut they don't know Melissa Ford drive a Honda AccordShe a video vixen, but behind closed doorsShe do whatever it take to get to the Grammy Awards*the game*

Guest Mickey Kane
video hoes are just that to be honest HOES*the game*And all these new video bitches tryin to be Melissa FordBut they don't know Melissa Ford drive a Honda AccordShe a video vixen, but behind closed doorsShe do whatever it take to get to the Grammy Awards*the game*
Bruv, but really? Who gives a sh*t?They're there to look at and wank over innit. That's it.

Bruv, but really? Who gives a sh*t?They're there to look at and wank over innit. That's it.
what you talking about....these girls are to be respected!*continues wanking*