I had kissed girl wet kiss and after that she told me she is HIV +ve.dose I need to tell my wife,?

The Trifling Man

Iam marreid gye from women older than me by few years.2 dayes ago I found girle in the petrol station looking for ride so i gave her ride and in the way I had wet kiss from her.and then she told me HIV will not transmited by kiss but since that time I chould not sleep or eat.I dont wann tell my wife and I dont wann go to the police because Iam afreide that the girle may tell the police that I was tring to have sex with her so she tell me that she had HIV just to protect her self from me.and then the thinges will turn on me.I had her phone number and I callet her yesterday to make sure she telling the treut and she tell me yes I still had HIV and I test for it yesterday and it was +Ve.Iam studing to my medical bored exame and since that I chouldnot concentrat or foucesing on my study.I thinking to go to adoctor too but Iam still hasitated.can some body help me pleas.and tell me what I shoud do.by the way the girle is gay and she tell me she got the HIV from have sex with her girl freind

well bwoi.... basically u failed... ..... in life.but now to try an rectify the situation u need to go to a doctor an get that sh*t tested for... although it doesnt show up for months so u can hide away from ur wife and dont kiss or have sex or even touch, therefore the marriage will flop... or u could tell her u kissed a another woman who is HIV positive and she wont want to kiss or have sex or even touch you, therefore the marrage will fail... or if u be a d*ckhead and give your wife your newly acquired lease of life, she will find out eventually and guess what....the marriage will fail..... so you see, your between a rock and a hard place and you deserve to be there because you thought u could be a player but ended up playing urself, like a true wasteman.chances of passing HIV through kissing is reduced as opposed to having unprotected sex.. but if u or her had a open wound in your mouth/ on your lip then uve flopt it (by open wound it could be as small as a cracked dry lip or gum irritation from brushing your teeth too hard)... so i suggest u take a long busines trip until ur HIV test can actually detect if u have it... or cancel ur subscription to life right now(if the story is even real that is) :D

Iam marreid gye from women older than me by few years.2 dayes ago I found girle in the petrol station looking for ride so i gave her ride and in the way I had wet kiss from her.and then she told me HIV will not transmited by kiss but since that time I chould not sleep or eat.I dont wann tell my wife and I dont wann go to the police because Iam afreide that the girle may tell the police that I was tring to have sex with her so she tell me that she had HIV just to protect her self from me.and then the thinges will turn on me.I had her phone number and I callet her yesterday to make sure she telling the treut and she tell me yes I still had HIV and I test for it yesterday and it was +Ve.Iam studing to my medical bored exame and since that I chouldnot concentrat or foucesing on my study.I thinking to go to adoctor too but Iam still hasitated.can some body help me pleas.and tell me what I shoud do.by the way the girle is gay and she tell me she got the HIV from have sex with her girl freind
lol @ "CALLET" "TREUT" & "HASITATED"

goodluck