Badman

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest djbmc
Google have ALWAYS adapted their page in accordance to current events.Like Green during St Patrick's Day... etc(no google spokesman)
they didn't do sh*t for easter sunday tho

exactly my pointI didnt get a chance to finish my postbasically I cant stand all these big corparations (nike,bbc, now google) saying we should save energy when they themselves waste so much that me turning off that lightbulb is basically taking the piss out of life itselfLIKE IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE bloody hypocritesmake it look like your doing something about fixing the problem and everythings cool yeahfools*swtiches off PC to save power (not)*

Guest djbmc
exactly my pointI didnt get a chance to finish my postbasically I cant stand all these big corparations (nike,bbc, now google) saying we should save energy when they themselves waste so much that me turning off that lightbulb is basically taking the piss out of life itselfLIKE IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE bloody hypocritesmake it look like your doing something about fixing the problem and everythings cool yeahfools*swtiches off PC to save power (not)*
they'll say whatever is in fashion at the time. i swear the way food ads go on these days you'd think it was impossible to eat badly, everything rich in omega this and low in saturated that.

they'll say whatever is in fashion at the time. i swear the way food ads go on these days you'd think it was impossible to eat badly, everything rich in omega this and low in saturated that.
so true

so true
c/sits all marketinglmao @ using current issues to make moneySMH