Badman

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Esquilax

lmfao at this bullshitooh we're google we're gonna make a statement by not wasting energy and making out homepage black, but dont do the image search, cuz its WHITE. the exact same! in fact....ahem...

What makes people think its NOT happening?
What makes you think that it is happening?A few digits?
Loads and loads of digits. Then more digits. Not saying im 100% sure its happening, but theres certainly SOME evidence that suggests SOMETHING might be happening. So that at least deserves entertaining. Plus, ive seen Al Gores lecture, An Inconvenient Truth :D Just interested to know what makes you lot so sure its not happening, is it MERELY because of whos telling you it IS happening?

What makes people think its NOT happening?
What makes you think that it is happening?A few digits?
Loads and loads of digits. Then more digits. Not saying im 100% sure its happening, but theres certainly SOME evidence that suggests SOMETHING might be happening. So that at least deserves entertaining. Plus, ive seen Al Gores lecture, An Inconvenient Truth :D Just interested to know what makes you lot so sure its not happening, is it MERELY because of whos telling you it IS happening?
Oh so you got a dose of manbearpigal-gore-is-manbearpig.jpgno wonder you beleive it lol!

Trane is brainwashed to the MAX.
Im yet to reveal my stance on it (mainly because im not sure of my stance yet), so what makes you say this?Is it because im not automatically dismissing it as scaremongering?Unless you have arguments to back up what your saying, I suggest you carry on trimmin that slab of spinning meat on a stick with your long knife (no euphemism)I still love you though bruv, safe init

Al Gore? :D Bruv.. Media is manipulated to the max and you beleive in Al Gore? :D(no conspiracist)
:D I didnt say I BELIEVED IT, I merely said it deserves entertaining. I doubt you have actually bothered to think it through, I think you automatically dismissed it. I dont know whether or not its happening, just saying that its something to keep an eye on, thats all.

Blad I'll stick a whole shisha up your left nostril you Zack Morris with a hint of Ru Paul type faggit.It's all a hype from what Ive seen. No hard evidence = fake.
:D But onalevel though, you have to admit that your ethnic roots are somewhat tainted.
:DI wouldn't say so because of the fact that my ethnicity attracts your girls. (no big headed ness) :D

Blad I'll stick a whole shisha up your left nostril you Zack Morris with a hint of Ru Paul type faggit.It's all a hype from what Ive seen. No hard evidence = fake.
:D But onalevel though, you have to admit that your ethnic roots are somewhat tainted.
I wouldn't say so because of the fact that my ethnicity attracts your girls. (no big headed ness) :D
If by 'your girls' you meant Moroccan chicks, then stop being silly you snotbubble, Moroccan chicks aint tryna check no Turks. Would rather have an Iranian Kurd to be totally and utterly honest with you. If by 'your girls' you meant my sister and mother, than obviously, they are both slappers eye em ow.