Sign in to follow this  
Guest Radio

Sending weed by mail

Guest Radio

I want to send a zoot to america, only a zoot so its a minor right? Would there be a way to detect .5 grams of weed in an envelope?

Guest djbmc

doubt they'd check if it was in a normal envelope, i used to mail the odd sliff to myu mate when he was working in france.

post me a spliff pleaseI remmeber when I was in school I bought a spliff from some guy in Amsterdamwas some peng sh*t and about 8" longwas sick

Guest lofa

I am guessing someone he know's is in America and fiending for a zoot and knows of no where to pick-up over there or is shook to pick up over there.

Guest Radio
I am guessing someone he know's is in America and fiending for a zoot and knows of no where to pick-up over there or is shook to pick up over there.
My cousin wants to sample english weed, well skunk.Yes everyone send me your address and Ill send a zoot to you on monday. I have 4 ounces doing nothing.

as long as you put it in a mailbox 'out of the ends' and dont write a letter with it MAKE sure they cannot trace it too you...the other person on the recieving end might get in trouble tho

Guest Radio

dont really send me your addresses, I can barely feed my own addiction

Guest Radio
as long as you put it in a mailbox 'out of the ends' and dont write a letter with it MAKE sure they cannot trace it too you...the other person on the recieving end might get in trouble tho
You can't get in trouble for recieving mail :D

Guest Smell Of Death
lolsome lazy shotta
Like say man can just jump on the DLR and go Yankville.
concierge service will get u customers

Guest Radio
let them buy it themselves
its only a zoot and it's a nice idea, I bet you would be happy to recieve a letter, open it up and you got a zoot from america