Sending weed by mail

Guest Radio

Guest GYM GOON

O...that’s gonna be the soundGirl when it’s goin’ downYour body sayin’ O...Don’t have to say my nameGirl I’m just glad you cameSo you can say O...In the morning O...In the nightYou sayin’ O...Means I was hitting it right O...You can’t be mad at meI’m just aiming to pleaseLet me hear you scream O...

Guest Radio
no disrespect but i want it as bad as they dooooo(actually heard that as i typed my post... Omarion - O )
dont really send me your addresses, I can barely feed my own addiction
:D If your feinding for a zoot do what I usually do and don't eat for a day, then bun 5 fags in one go. It's like have 5 draws on a zoot.

lol nar not evenjust would be jokes to get woke up by the postmanand be proper pissed offlike what the f*ck i am not a morning personand then you open itand its a zuti might just post it to myself and ask for it to be sent in a months time or something when i've forgot bout it and not expecting itwhat i did the other dayhad like a half a zut layin aroundtook some tabacco out the cig without f*ckign it upand just threw the weed in there and left the filter in as-welli got leaann up boy

Guest Radio
lol nar not evenjust would be jokes to get woke up by the postmanand be proper pissed offlike what the f*ck i am not a morning personand then you open itand its a zuti might just post it to myself and ask for it to be sent in a months time or something when i've forgot bout it and not expecting itwhat i did the other dayhad like a half a zut layin aroundtook some tabacco out the cig without f*ckign it upand just threw the weed in there and left the filter in as-welli got leaann up boy
Used to do that before I learned how to roll back in the day, wouldn't the filter take out some THC?

Guest djbmc
lol, i remember buying a "cigarette maker" comes with bare empty cigarette cases with filters in them already. used to put weed and a bit of tobacco in them and take them into the club, we called them "secret agents!" LMFAO!!!!!

Guest Radio
lol, i remember buying a "cigarette maker" comes with bare empty cigarette cases with filters in them already. used to put weed and a bit of tobacco in them and take them into the club, we called them "secret agents!" LMFAO!!!!!
lol thats f*cked, so the filter don't take out no THC?

dun know the secret agentsyou know if you squeeze and roll the filter you can work the filter out and replace it with a roachbut still kep the orange bit on the end
my boy from uni does this with his Moroccan hashhe takes out like 3/4 of the filterand leaves it, lookin like a cigI remember we come home from a night out once, he went upstairs and brought one downI was like thats a cig bruv, don't chat sh*t to methen i just toozed up on it thinkin blehh he's lyin bout it being hashthen I went upstairs to go bed and if felt so f*ck*ng high, all night i was convienced it was psychologicali was shook