Sign in to follow this  
Guest ShabbzE3

You Happy Living In Todays World?

Guest ShabbzE3

You happy with the laws, global warming, the area you live in etc etcif not what year would you of liked to live in.

todays world is corrupt, so i guess my answer is nowould like to go back to january 16th 1987, 9:21am

Guest Smell Of Death
its the only world I knowwould much rather live in the late 60's early 70's tho
nahhf*ck the racial sh*t n subliminally gettin lynchedid rather nowi would say future but i dunno whats theren i love technology cnt go back to them dark ages

its alright....theres a lot of negatives but then theres a lot of positives too.tbh i like living in this time. i was thinking about it and tbh being mixed race and working class in any other time period would be a dumb struggle.but when i think about raising children.boy...i don't know.

how can i come back to the ends for the first time in 3 monthsget ready to go outwalk round the corner towards the mainroad to meet my boyand a bag of goons pull up in a van and run up on man like say i was slippinends are f*cked i sweartrue-say it was a case of mistaken identity, and i talked myself out of itbut these kids are long i swear

Without sounding to depressed. NO.And there isnt a time i would want to have lived in, people have been f*ck*ng up the world for ages now. And are getting better at it.

yesi believe we are drawing nearer to the end
LOL, bullshit...End maybe in terms of nuclear war and fragging ourselves for jokes...anything else is bull. :D

how can i come back to the ends for the first time in 3 monthsget ready to go outwalk round the corner towards the mainroad to meet my boyand a bag of goons pull up in a van and run up on man like say i was slippinends are f*cked i sweartrue-say it was a case of mistaken identity, and i talked myself out of itbut these kids are long i swear
lolbruv u no da sound of a van door sliding open = heart fallin to ur feetnormaly its beef or feds either way ur pissed

lol this is just one of dem questions where ur answer dont really matter...cos your opinion dont mean sh*t on the issue, the world is how it is, live wid it.

yesi believe we are drawing nearer to the end
LOL, bullshit...End maybe in terms of nuclear war and fragging ourselves for jokes...anything else is bull. :D
LMFAO sorry that jus makes me think of the world in some "quake 3" style, where life is irrelevant cos your always spawned again sumwer, all clean and new :D

Guest djbmc

no, none's happy, we all want wot we aint got. Which isn't suprising considering the amount of time and money businesses spend on telling us how irellevant we are unless we own whatever it is they're promoting - be it a tangible object such as a phone or some kind of cosmetic precedure.

Late sixties to Mid 90'sWould've been sick, just depends where though, if I was born in '65 then I'd be 15 at the start of the eighties and too young to have suffered f*ckery racism through the seventies with the entire eighties to live a sick life.

Guest Mr. Estacado

i enjoy living this erabut if anythin i'd go back to 420 BC and buss joke with plato, socrates, aristotle and them man about 300 and argue about about apples, metaphysics, beards n ting while blazing next types of herbs and possibly have a healthy diet consisting of 2 pigs a day. would also have several glorified, high class prostitutes with a big leaf fanning me every 10 minswalkin around in a robe all day bussing jokes with the philosphers dem and eating grapes>>08

No.80s From What I Hear ►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►

Guest Esquilax
i enjoy living this erabut if anythin i'd go back to 420 BC and buss joke with plato, socrates, aristotle and them man about 300 and argue about about apples, metaphysics, beards n ting while blazing next types of herbs and possibly have a healthy diet consisting of 2 pigs a day. would also have several glorified, high class prostitutes with a big leaf fanning me every 10 minswalkin around in a robe all day bussing jokes with the philosphers dem and eating grapes>>08
that is...........THE ONE.