You Happy Living In Todays World?

Guest ShabbzE3

Guest Smell Of Death
its the only world I knowwould much rather live in the late 60's early 70's tho
nahhf*ck the racial sh*t n subliminally gettin lynchedid rather nowi would say future but i dunno whats theren i love technology cnt go back to them dark ages

its alright....theres a lot of negatives but then theres a lot of positives too.tbh i like living in this time. i was thinking about it and tbh being mixed race and working class in any other time period would be a dumb struggle.but when i think about raising children.boy...i don't know.

how can i come back to the ends for the first time in 3 monthsget ready to go outwalk round the corner towards the mainroad to meet my boyand a bag of goons pull up in a van and run up on man like say i was slippinends are f*cked i sweartrue-say it was a case of mistaken identity, and i talked myself out of itbut these kids are long i swear

how can i come back to the ends for the first time in 3 monthsget ready to go outwalk round the corner towards the mainroad to meet my boyand a bag of goons pull up in a van and run up on man like say i was slippinends are f*cked i sweartrue-say it was a case of mistaken identity, and i talked myself out of itbut these kids are long i swear
lolbruv u no da sound of a van door sliding open = heart fallin to ur feetnormaly its beef or feds either way ur pissed

yesi believe we are drawing nearer to the end
LOL, bullshit...End maybe in terms of nuclear war and fragging ourselves for jokes...anything else is bull. :D
LMFAO sorry that jus makes me think of the world in some "quake 3" style, where life is irrelevant cos your always spawned again sumwer, all clean and new :D

Guest djbmc

no, none's happy, we all want wot we aint got. Which isn't suprising considering the amount of time and money businesses spend on telling us how irellevant we are unless we own whatever it is they're promoting - be it a tangible object such as a phone or some kind of cosmetic precedure.

Guest Mr. Estacado

i enjoy living this erabut if anythin i'd go back to 420 BC and buss joke with plato, socrates, aristotle and them man about 300 and argue about about apples, metaphysics, beards n ting while blazing next types of herbs and possibly have a healthy diet consisting of 2 pigs a day. would also have several glorified, high class prostitutes with a big leaf fanning me every 10 minswalkin around in a robe all day bussing jokes with the philosphers dem and eating grapes>>08

No.80s From What I Hear ►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►

Guest Esquilax
i enjoy living this erabut if anythin i'd go back to 420 BC and buss joke with plato, socrates, aristotle and them man about 300 and argue about about apples, metaphysics, beards n ting while blazing next types of herbs and possibly have a healthy diet consisting of 2 pigs a day. would also have several glorified, high class prostitutes with a big leaf fanning me every 10 minswalkin around in a robe all day bussing jokes with the philosphers dem and eating grapes>>08
that is...........THE ONE.