You Happy Living In Todays World?

Guest ShabbzE3

Guest Esquilax
what do the government gain from the global warming scare
if people believe that global warming will consume us all within the next 20 years or so, it gives them reason to raise taxes and help battle the 'problem'.if we want to save the planet we have to;buy separate recycling recepticlespay emission taxraise petrol pricesand so onthe government gains alot

Late sixties to Mid 90'sWould've been sick, just depends where though, if I was born in '65 then I'd be 15 at the start of the eighties and too young to have suffered f*ckery racism through the seventies with the entire eighties to live a sick life.
your life would have involved this still

Late sixties to Mid 90'sWould've been sick, just depends where though, if I was born in '65 then I'd be 15 at the start of the eighties and too young to have suffered f*ckery racism through the seventies with the entire eighties to live a sick life.
:D :D :D

Im makin the most of it.
same.trying to anyway
For real. Thing I dont like is its not cool to have your own mind and individuals are looked down on. If that wasnt the case then boy, place would be more pleasant. Instead, we live in times where peoples opinions are based on what they read and saw on the news

:D:D Thats sick. Back in the day man would done your dance literally.

:D:D Thats sick. Back in the day man would done your dance literally.
Dances >> StabbingsBe like that episode of South Park where people get served and put in hospital lol.

what do the government gain from the global warming scare
if people believe that global warming will consume us all within the next 20 years or so, it gives them reason to raise taxes and help battle the 'problem'.if we want to save the planet we have to;buy separate recycling recepticlespay emission taxraise petrol pricesand so onthe government gains alot
Basically, yh All this environmentally friendly crap to help 'fight' global warming.The "that guy" caps have been melting for time and it's gone back to normal again. It's been like that for ages.Any excuse.

i enjoy living this erabut if anythin i'd go back to 420 BC and buss joke with plato, socrates, aristotle and them man about 300 and argue about about apples, metaphysics, beards n ting while blazing next types of herbs and possibly have a healthy diet consisting of 2 pigs a day. would also have several glorified, high class prostitutes with a big leaf fanning me every 10 minswalkin around in a robe all day bussing jokes with the philosphers dem and eating grapes>>08
that is...........THE ONE.
u know them man were dealing with 8 yr old boys tho ye, its not about that still

i enjoy living this erabut if anythin i'd go back to 420 BC and buss joke with plato, socrates, aristotle and them man about 300 and argue about about apples, metaphysics, beards n ting while blazing next types of herbs and possibly have a healthy diet consisting of 2 pigs a day. would also have several glorified, high class prostitutes with a big leaf fanning me every 10 minswalkin around in a robe all day bussing jokes with the philosphers dem and eating grapes>>08
And packing fudge, don't forget that one

that is...........THE ONE.
u know them man were dealing with 8 yr old boys tho ye, its not about that still
[rsonist/churchilldog]oh yes yes yes[/rsonist/churchilldog]

You happy with the laws, global warming, the area you live in etc etcif not what year would you of liked to live in.
as a black man, i aint going back too far. gimme a 1993 ting, no cctv good times
tru storieslife was so much simpler back then