so not amused. . .

Ego

so im coming back from royal festival hall now and my cousins with meand im like rah you going home cah ive got to go out after i drop my sister homeand hes like nah i'll follow you up then come back downso we go up and he logs on my computer so im like rah ive gotta run to the shop quick so start wrapping sh*t upgo shop come back, yutes still on the computeri ring everyone to see where they are and come back and see this yute still on da computeri there telling him ive got to hit one ting and he's being bare immature staying on msn or suttinthen someone rings me and im there speaking on the fone and he's there ruining the conversation im havingby being childish and saying sh*t like "oooo oh **** i love you i wanna suck your toes" and all that dumb sh*tshe gets peed and says i should call her back, all the while im tryna run this yute out the housenow its got to the point where i know im not reaching this ting now so im just tryna get him to go homeand he's still being dumbi swear this f*ck*ng bruda done f*cked with my night stillnow im just sitting ere with a f*ck*ng smirnoff watching f*ck*ng scrubssome bullshit, i swear i feel to shoot him with a bb gun in his eyelids tbh. . .rant over

I went out to meet a couple mates ages ago and another friend nocks while im out, my mum thinks im still in so she sends him upI get home, go to my bedroom i see the c*nt sitting there, feet ON my bed f*ck*ng about on MY laptopWent f*ckin nuts and kicked him outta the house there and then

Guest Medic
I went out to meet a couple mates ages ago and another friend nocks while im out, my mum thinks im still in so she sends him upI get home, go to my bedroom i see the c*nt sitting there, feet ON my bed f*ck*ng about on MY laptopWent f*ckin nuts and kicked him outta the house there and then
lol man was getting comfy on your bed :D

Guest Smell Of Death
lmfaoman made me tottally lose my train of thoughti came in with sutin to say n now its gonei can jus imagine itcup of tea and allsorts

:D d*ckhead