The Police Have Just Raided Your Room

Guest ShabbzE3

Guest ShabbzE3

And looking for cocaine, Where would you stash it.I was just thinking about you know them gold dumbells mine have some cap on them and if you just empted the stuff in there then filled it with Cocaine do you reckon they would suss it?

And looking for cocaine, Where would you stash it.I was just thinking about you know them gold dumbells mine have some cap on them and if you just empted the stuff in there then filled it with Cocaine do you reckon they would suss it?
If the police just raided your room, why are you hiding the cocaine right infront of them

If the police just raided your room, why are you hiding the cocaine right infront of them
:D Thats a good f*ck*ng question

Guest PennyTraitor

tbh if the dogs are coming, prepare urself for a bird..bt irl lol at not leaving ur stash with some bad bitch whos down for the cause in 09 and beyond

*SMH*Anybody who has a genuine sick idea is highly unlikely to share online, no?If you think real hard you'd come up with some ideas which make it real difficiult for you to be caught with any Cocaine still.DISCLAIMER: I do not condone illegal acitivity. In fact I am totally against illegal activity and anybody who partakes in the act of selling drugs should be hung by their ears and be taught lessons on life and how to get a proper job.

Guest Smell Of Death
lol at feds not bringin in dogs on a drug raid in 2008keepin food in ur garden>>>>>>>>>
dont ever keep them things where u laycoz them p*ssy ass niggas show them folks where you stay

Guest djbmc

never been raided, i remember i was selling a bit of weed - not for money making, just so i had a bit to smoke for myself and within 2 weeks i had randoms asking me where they could buy weed from, and police cars parked up down my road! I highly doubt anyone was trying to bust me or was interested in the slightest but i got paranoid and gave up!

never been raided, i remember i was selling a bit of weed - not for money making, just so i had a bit to smoke for myself and within 2 weeks i had randoms asking me where they could buy weed from, and police cars parked up down my road! I highly doubt anyone was trying to bust me or was interested in the slightest but i got paranoid and gave up!
lol sounds like u were getting prang from the weed Unless your over bait the police aint gunna raid you or if ppl have been baiting u upA good place to stash in, is your sound system if it has a tape player stash ur coke in there, but yeh flush it or chuck it out the window if ur getting raided