The Police Have Just Raided Your Room

Guest ShabbzE3

never been raided, i remember i was selling a bit of weed - not for money making, just so i had a bit to smoke for myself and within 2 weeks i had randoms asking me where they could buy weed from, and police cars parked up down my road! I highly doubt anyone was trying to bust me or was interested in the slightest but i got paranoid and gave up!
lol sounds like u were getting prang from the weed Unless your over bait the police aint gunna raid you or if ppl have been baiting u upA good place to stash in, is your sound system if it has a tape player stash ur coke in there, but yeh flush it or chuck it out the window if ur getting raided
Won't they notice the kilo of white stuff right infront of your house, which is incidentally where your bedroom window is, or would you just say it could be anyones.

never been raided, i remember i was selling a bit of weed - not for money making, just so i had a bit to smoke for myself and within 2 weeks i had randoms asking me where they could buy weed from, and police cars parked up down my road! I highly doubt anyone was trying to bust me or was interested in the slightest but i got paranoid and gave up!
lol sounds like u were getting prang from the weed Unless your over bait the police aint gunna raid you or if ppl have been baiting u upA good place to stash in, is your sound system if it has a tape player stash ur coke in there, but yeh flush it or chuck it out the window if ur getting raided
Won't they notice the kilo of white stuff right infront of your house, which is incidentally where your bedroom window is, or would you just say it could be anyones.
lmao u mite aswell jus straight chuck it to themi dunno depends if they were coming in through the front and back or just the front

there is a house down my street that is always getting raided...the police come like really late at night in those meat wagons with sniffer dogs...just bash the door in and roll through.either that family have some quick reaction time to be stashing sh*t.or they are just smart enough to know that the police are to them so they don't keep sh*t in the house.i'm assuming the police don't find sh*t because they always come back again, probably hoping that one time they'll catch them slipping.

LOL at a key, we got some Pablos on here yeah? :D Since I been about 14 my house is probally been raided more than ten times, well around 7 times room searches and 3 full house... all non drug related.I need to move up out of here cos alot of people be hating.

there is a house down my street that is always getting raided...the police come like really late at night in those meat wagons with sniffer dogs...just bash the door in and roll through.either that family have some quick reaction time to be stashing sh*t.or they are just smart enough to know that the police are to them so they don't keep sh*t in the house.i'm assuming the police don't find sh*t because they always come back again, probably hoping that one time they'll catch them slipping.
They're snitches.+Pennytraitor knows what's good.

tbh if the dogs are coming,
which they will
prepare urself for a bird..
throw off the dogs... sprinkle some bugle round the toilet bowl, let the dogs indicate to the feds that you dashes the food in the toilet ... no evidence left. Little do they know you stashed it elsewhere.