How high are your standards when looking for a partner?

Michael Scofield

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Overtime once I trust them, I believe honest, they've proven their morals & principles are in tune with mine via actions then I employ the following

"lets see how it goes"
Why? Coz words/promises these days don't mean sh*t to most, everyone changes & relationships do the same. So as long as the 'lets see how it goes' is within MY reason.Lets grow together & live our lives

right now, where i believe i'm on top of my game for someone my agemy levels are extremely highi feel i deserve nothing less than the best and i also feel that alot of guys are just slackinand c/s whoever said partners look for me and that "lets see how it goes" lark

Guest mattthernbsinger

im very very picky now, never will i find a girl in a club coz they are usually loose or seek attention or just plain ugly. im very lucky to have had hot gf's and everytime i have a gf and if i break up with them the next has to be betetr then the previous looks wise body wise and personality wise to ootherwise its not a wifey ting.

my standards such as looks ain't too high, i wouldn't air any1, jus coz i thought i was better looking... coz there are plently of good-looking peopleout there with personalities that are boring as f*ck...but as for interests, career prospects and sense of humourmy standards are high....

f*ck levels man will post of bitch of the day all day of his online life and then go beat out serious and they say it was just for sex when he was giving her WIFEY barsbottom line is this every man should be able to say by your own standards the following"my girl is criss""my girl thinks im criss""my girl is sexy""my girl thinks im sexy""and what we think is all that matter"

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

too high but beginning to drop. Not really into model looks though, like a bit of a rough round the edges chick. don't have to be peng to be honest its more importnat shes got her head screwed on.