Jens Lehmann- "My daughter is Tony Adams in disguise"

Nah Blud I

A top Premier League footballer was under fire last night for plying his little daughter with booze. The 38-year-old superstar proudly told shocked TV fans: “My two-year-old loves beer.”Gaffe-prone goalie Jens Lehmann has admitted giving lager to his toddler daughter.The Arsenal star’s latest blunder earned him a ticking-off on live TV.Lehmann, 38, whose mistakes have left him languishing in the reserves, told a show he regularly gave two-year-old Lieselotte swigs of beer.But when an expert told him even alcohol-free booze could be dangerous for her, the red-faced German said he would not do it again.A source said: “Nothing seems to be going right for poor Jens. There were a few shocked faces when he told the whole of Germany he has been pouring beer down his girl’s neck.”His revelation came on Germany’s Maybrit Illner chat show, which had the theme: What is wrong with the youth of today?My two-year-old loves beer Jens LehmannJens told the show: “My two-year-old daughter loves to drink alcohol-free beer. What consequences can that have?” Show psychologist Manfred Spitzer blasted back: “It still contains a bit of alcohol. Besides, the hops in it are a sedative.”Lehmann, who has two older children with wife Conny, replied: “We’ve not made her drink it every day. But there’ll be no more from now on.”Jens is now second choice at Arsenal behind Manuel Almunia, 30, after a series of c*ck-ups.
http://dailystar.co.uk/news/view/33485/I-V...T-A-LAGER-TOT-/

Truesay in europe they're laid back with the alcohol rules because they dnt binge drink all the time. Im not trying 2 excuse Jens at all but would'nt it be better 2 teach kids about the pitfalls n dangers of drinking from a young age instead of letting themselves find out. in rehab. alie?
at 2 years old? :D