When 001 Speaks, Thou Shall Listen

Numero001

Most prob seen the vid before but as the title suggests, listen when I speak. I was hyping Mavado for a reason. I could see that he would eventually break out of the genre and become a superstar. Obviously, there is a level of where he can reach but man is an underground superstar. Not just that but they didnt choose a rapper to do it, they chose a DANCEHALL artist.People been hyping about I chat sh*t, not even just Gene Kelly 'cause he coulda been joking but next man that seem to have that idea in their head need to seckle. Like lets be real for a split second, there really aint many people on this site that make predictions like I do. Only man I can say that really say anything to me is TF.On a real, the defamation needs to stop! It's not true people. I make bold predictions and when they come to pass I get no props but as soon as it turns out wrong people wanna jump on the bandwagon that I chat sh*t. How can it be chatting sh*t when your making a prediction that turns out wrong? Chatting sh*t IMO is chatting things that dont make sense or on past events that arent correct, making a bold prediction that turns out wrong is not chatting sh*t.I wont even bring up the Akon and Em, but saying RnB > HipHop the year before HH sales had their biggest slump in sales history is superb reading of whats going to happen. Saying UK urban/pop > US and people like Corrine Bailey, Amy Wino, Estelle getting signed and Leona going number one, Alicia Keys - No One will be her biggest hit and her album going on to sell 3x plat. amongst others, Musiq was better than Fabolous amongst others. I'm not sure if I hyped Lil Wayne on here but in real life I was so I wont count that. So yeah, just a little hype topic. Bit of banter for the weekendp.s. watch out for continuous bumps :D

Movado's good at what he does, the business heads around him do the rest.Well done on your predictions, I see mans really getting hyped about it lolMovado a superstar? Like Sean Paul? We'll see, him & his ppl are doing the right things though so its possible but he'll have to dumpen & water his lyrics downAll that 'Gangsta for life' sh*t won't run & will have to be left out of potential hit singlesI can't see/hear on commercial tv/radio dem talk there running

Movado does what he does, the business heads around him do the rest.Well done on your predictions, I see mans really getting hyped about it lolMovado a superstar? Like Sean Paul? We'll see, him & his ppl are doing all the right things though so its possible
I'm not even talking about the business moves being made, I'm talking about riddims he jumps on, song subjects, the way he writes, image, voice, hooks, down to man's face. Its all on point! Thats nothing to do with his people, thats all Mavado.I would be very surprised if he wasnt approached to do this.It will be very very hard for Mavado to be like Sean Paul. Underground superstar and cult fan base, definite

wow you predicted that an underground artist could go mainstream? such rare impeccable talent.
LmaoYou couldn't let it slide though its nothing new
Yeah its true. I mean from a genre that has had so much success in recent history not like its had any fight against it from homosexuals and they dont get their shows shut down by police in foreign land often. They also speak impeccable English and get so many songs on radio each year, so I guess your right.When you look at it like that, it's nothing new or special at allSo many artists let alone, Dancehall artists get asked to lay a soundtrack for arguably the biggest video game in gaming history and get their song bootlegged by Jay-ZOh yeah and a artist who people have only known him name since 2005 has done all this? From an Underground Genre

001, I think you've missed carps point stillForget the genre & the adversities mavado's gone throughUnderground artists going mainstream has happened many many many times.I'll give you props for seeing his potential earlier than most but thats about it. Many consumers don't give two shits about spotting talent before they get big.

001, I think you've missed carps point stillForget the genre & the adversities mavado's gone throughUnderground artists going mainstream has happened many many many times.I'll give you props for seeing his potential earlier than most but thats about it. Many consumers don't give two shits about spotting talent before they get big.
Thats my point. Who gives a f*ck about the consumer? I aint making no pee off it, yet, so why should I? This is vip2 banter at mostHow many guys have been touted as the next big thing in HipHop and never been sh*t? Saigon's been next to blow for how many years? Maino was getting that talk a while ago, Papoose... and its easier for them. This is not just any underground artist, I think thats what YOUR forgetting. Dancehall is a niche market, it's not mainstream. Its like if I said Daddy Yankee is gonna buss back in 04 you woulda said the same thing?Many Dancehall artists have come before him and been big within Dancehall, remember Vybz Cartel back in '02-04? No one could touch him but he was never gonna buss on this level. Bounty Killer, Sizzla and them have been massive within Dancehall but never quite got there. Munga has got a major buzz right now and could do well but his image is confusingHow can you say forget the genre and adversities? I mean, isnt that what makes it that much more unexpected? Read your post again then holla if that makes sense. Agreeing with bias carpe is a silly move, he's the original Mr Contrary

movados that nigga rite now, hes been on top of da scene for a long minute.i wasnt feeling that dying tune thou, movados my nigga. but, how man gna recite 2pac lyrics n change a couple round like knowones gonna notice
Boy, that was a big tune but the lyrics on the album version was better than the original. Just the melody wasnt as good.

The point is, you dont make bold statements... You just make statements.Its like me saying the next hip hop superstars are going to be S.A.S, I naively put a year on it, but right now thats a bold statement, fact is I still believe they will eventually be and when I say it now people laugh but when it actually happens, I can geniunely make this topic...Same way you and Young Money are saying Lil Wayne gonna sell units, wow. Thats obvious. Tell me a number, tell me something... Cos Wayne selling units isnt a predictation that the inevitable.For example if somebody said when the Estelle single dropped that it would go number 1 on digital sales only and she'd be only the seventh person in the UK to ever do it, I'd say yeah you saw the vision early PROPS...

yeah 001 and tf wattch the game and make predictions and some times are right and wrong, i never watch that tho. just enjoy what they have to say, as they do know a lot about stuff. its entertaining. but still. some sh*t is mad. like me sayin back in the day lil wayne will be a star one day (being biast) cos he was and been one my fave rappers sinec like 98. sayin paul wall and chamillionaire will go plat. etc etc etc. and me sayin the south will get big back then same time (1998) . and it did. but i dont ever make notes on the things i said in the music game . it either happens or it dont. all the predictions talk. some one should make one thread, and u lot stick the prictions in there and update them from time to time till they come tru or they flop. then can keep a nice track on them

The point is, you dont make bold statements... You just make statements.Its like me saying the next hip hop superstars are going to be S.A.S, I naively put a year on it, but right now thats a bold statement, fact is I still believe they will eventually be and when I say it now people laugh but when it actually happens, I can geniunely make this topic...Same way you and Young Money are saying Lil Wayne gonna sell units, wow. Thats obvious. Tell me a number, tell me something... Cos Wayne selling units isnt a predictation that the inevitable.For example if somebody said when the Estelle single dropped that it would go number 1 on digital sales only and she'd be only the seventh person in the UK to ever do it, I'd say yeah you saw the vision early PROPS...
like me, im still laughing... been laughing since '05 still. good pointnah im not Mr contrary mr 001, been pretty consistent actually. like you said.. its just 'banter' so i just like watching you bitchtit around as THAT guy. you must honestly bottle ur fart and breath it in the morning... how bout selling it, i predict it will be bigger than red cull :D

exactlysomeone tell this guy to get his head out of hes arsedo u go on like this away from the pc screen? from time my yard friends where telling me about movado, watch this and watch thatand then came the I told you so'si said T.I. numbers still

Saying No One will be Alicia Keys' biggest single to date isnt a bold statement? *shrugs* Ok

exactlysomeone tell this guy to get his head out of hes arsedo u go on like this away from the pc screen? from time my yard friends where telling me about movado, watch this and watch thatand then came the I told you so'si said T.I. numbers still
LOL its all fun and games man, why you taking it to heart? Obviously they would tell you about him, he's the biggest thing. Did they think he would come out of the genre and get a big name? Please remember Vybz Cartel circa 2002-2004, he had the game on lock like 'Vado has, by far the single biggest artist at the time. I bet they've most probably told you about Munga. Reporting whos the biggest currently is nothing, knowing that the man will break out of the genre and get recognition is a different thing.On the Lil Wayne thing, I havent decided a number yet. Right now I'll say 300k

yeah 001 and tf wattch the game and make predictions and some times are right and wrong, i never watch that tho. just enjoy what they have to say, as they do know a lot about stuff. its entertaining. but still. some sh*t is mad. like me sayin back in the day lil wayne will be a star one day (being biast) cos he was and been one my fave rappers sinec like 98. sayin paul wall and chamillionaire will go plat. etc etc etc. and me sayin the south will get big back then same time (1998) . and it did. but i dont ever make notes on the things i said in the music game . it either happens or it dont. all the predictions talk. some one should make one thread, and u lot stick the prictions in there and update them from time to time till they come tru or they flop. then can keep a nice track on them
At least someone got the point