Todays League Games

Flojo

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mickey Kane
LMAOJust LMAO....
How can you laugh in times like these.Deep.
It's becoming a joke...That's why I'm laughing...Expect to see an R.I.P Michel Kane III thread this time tomorrow...

LMAOJust LMAO....
It's becoming a joke...That's why I'm laughing...Expect to see an R.I.P Michel Kane III thread this time tomorrow...
lol @ when times get tough arsenal fans dont know how to react and therefore resort to laughing, at their own team...SMHTypical.

Guest Tronics
Think we will still get a goal, just need to not concede.Was a bad challenge, but last year would probably be a booking. Same with so many red cards this season.Football is now becoming a non-contact sport. It's a shame.
You trying to say that wasn't a red card?

Guest Mickey Kane
LMAOJust LMAO....
lol @ when times get tough arsenal fans dont know how to react and therefore resort to laughing, at their own team...SMHTypical.
*remembers when Arsenal's 1st victory against Spurs this season**remembers Rsonist not posting for a week*

LMAOJust LMAO....
*remembers when Arsenal's 1st victory against Spurs this season**remembers Rsonist not posting for a week*
*Remembers Tottenhams 5-1 demolition of the woolwich cockroaches only 2 months ago.**AND SMILES AND LAUGHS*