IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN - WOULD YOU STILL LASH

Goddaz

She asks you to beat it while holding a strap, preferably loaded but you could empty it or put it on safety if you likeLadies reverse the the question unless your inclined that way :D Bare in that AT NO stage did you EVER think this chick gets off on sh*t like this.What would you do?

this topic is not serious....anyways, i wouldnt beat a girl while holding a strap, God forbid it goes off.....
You keep thinking that, believe what you wantYour forgetting the option to do it unloaded, you don't have to mash it fully loaded lol

Afgoon, I can't believe how much you keep going on about deathRegardless of the topic you always manage to bring death talks into itCome like you want death fam
its just his hard middle eastern stubborn ness init
Look, these from a quick search, death & pain gashing out lol''QUOTE (Afgoon @ Mar 28 2008, 10:56 PM) BEST "that guy" BREAKER ?THAT WOULD BE AN "that guy" PICK TO THEIR NECK IN THE BACK OF MY UNCLE TARIQS TAXI TELLING THEM IF THEY DNT SHUT THE f*ck UP AND LET ME RAPE THEM I;L f*ckIN CUT HER HEAD OFFUSUALY WORKS ON MOST (ALL) FEMALES''''QUOTE (Afgoon @ Mar 27 2008, 02:07 AM) WHO IS SHEHER ASHY TOES ARE MAKIN ME SICKTHROW HER A PUMACE STONE''''QUOTE (Afgoon @ Mar 25 2008, 01:49 AM) THERE SHUD BE A WHITE CULL IM NOT FEELING THE BLANDNESS OF CRACKADOM ... AS OPPOSED 2 THE FLAVOURS OF POPPADOMSYOU KNOW WAT THEY SAY BACK IN THE ORIENT2 MANY MASSAS SPOIL THE BROTHI SUGGEST GHOSTING ALL JEWS SOMALIANS AND WHITE MOZAMBIIQUANS (POSSIBLY THE MOST PREPOSTEROUS THING I HAVE EVA READ ON THIS SITE)''''QUOTE (Afgoon @ Mar 24 2008, 12:35 PM) your brother needs your beatinga real bruise inducing beating which will make him weeep with pain''''QUOTE (Afgoon @ Mar 22 2008, 05:15 PM) DAMN AFRICANS LOST IN THIS THREADSHUD STICK 2 KILLING EACHOTHA OVA BLOOOD DIAMONDS''