would you continue lying?

monkeymonkey

Tell the truthNo one listened to the boy who cried wolf.
thats what i told him but he carries on lying. he'll lie to cover up a lie and so on
One of my fav quotes'If you don't hear, you must feel'Let him feel. Eventually he will learn the errors of his ways. And it'll be sooner, rather than later. Lying to cover up a lie only makes it worse. Cus when you slip up, you bloody slip up.

Tell the truthNo one listened to the boy who cried wolf.
thats what i told him but he carries on lying. he'll lie to cover up a lie and so on
One of my fav quotes'If you don't hear, you must feel'Let him feel. Eventually he will learn the errors of his ways. And it'll be sooner, rather than later. Lying to cover up a lie only makes it worse. Cus when you slip up, you bloody slip up.
i agree whole heartedly. the girl hes doing it to wants him out of her life and hates him now but he wont listen. its crazy

he'll lie about anything and everything. like where he was, why he cant ring or text. all that kind of stuffonce a girl from uni (according to him) took his phone from his jacket pocket, txt the girl that she was his new girlfriend and to leave him alone, then answered the phone and then after all that just put it back in his pockethe saw none of it and doesnt know who may of done itnow the strange thing is....the girls number isnt saved under a name in his phonebook and the last few weeks she has been sending him rude texts.....so how would the new gf know that the number belonged 2 his current gf?and i'm sure if any1 here went through someones pockets and found a phone, they would just take it. not put it backwe reckon he got a girl 2 do it for him or he done the texting and got some girl 2 answer his phone

frontlines fuel of war is sickf*ck call of duty 4
manz playing dis now, its f*ck*ng sh*t. made unrealistic flying robots n sh*t, aint worth a piss.cod4>>>>>>>>>_________
nah fam them drones are sickgames the dogs bolloxoh yeaharmy of two >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>______________________

manz playing dis now, its f*ck*ng sh*t. made unrealistic flying robots n sh*t, aint worth a piss.cod4>>>>>>>>>_________
nah fam them drones are sickgames the dogs bolloxoh yeaharmy of two >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>______________________
army of twos bullshit, cant deal wit dem unrealistic games, cod 4 brings u da realness

^^im f*ck*ng baffled^^so who r u, dis guys chick??
nope
so who r u den?seriously cudnt make sense of dat essay u wrote. r u da one lying?? how does this affect u??
i'm a friend of both the guy who is lying and the girl who he is lying 2. it affects me coz i dont like seeing my friend upset like this
if ur a boy, tell ur friend her mans waste. den jump on herif ur a chick, i cant help you

:D You could have just asked for the thread to be locked rather than highjack it lmao1 month til dark sector and GTA4 big time coming