Sign in to follow this  
Francis Coquelin

afc This charade has gone long enough

I aint seen the goals but I doubt wenger will drop Almunia

Its not that he plays poorly or is always at fault, but he just never makes miracles saves or consistent game winning saves, yeah Lehmann makes mistakes but he always wins you matches, Almunia doesnt and that why IMO he's never been a Number 1...His starting position always seems a second off, like the first if he moved his feet quicker then maybe he could've pulled off something great, the second the deflection got him, but it wasnt that much faraway to again pull off something great...All in all I dont think today's performance alone would be a reason to drop him, but like I been saying he aint a Arsenal number 1 IMO and I still think he gonna cost us BIG time.

Guest Eduardo

f*ck OFFWHAT DID ALMUNIA DO WRONG TODAYFOR EITHER OF THE GOALS?FIRST GOAL CAME FROM POOR DEFENDING, BARELY ANY GOALKEEPER WOULD SAVE IT GOING THAT FAST SO CLOSESECOND GOAL WAS DEFLECTEDALMUNIA > NO ONE IN GOAL > LEHMANN

He was part of a defence that conceded two goals to a no Anelka and genarally no scoring Bolton...Then when you consider that EVERYONE in our team has had match winning moments, Almunia hasnt had one...

Well he saved the penalty against Spurs, but then he was to blame for their first, and he even admitted the penalty save was luck...

Guest Sho Case
Its not that he plays poorly or is always at fault, but he just never makes miracles saves or consistent game winning saves,Almunia IMO has never been a Number 1...he aint a Arsenal number 1 IMO and I still think he gonna cost us BIG time.

If it wasn't for Almunia today we would have lost 3 or 4-0 i'm telling you. Great save to keep it at 2-0. He's not the problem, the confidence of the defense is. They was all fine at the start of the season.I'm telling you, that Birmingham game f*cked up the players heads. All downhill from there. RVP needed that goal today. Keep everyone fit and we'll be fine.On another note, GREAT to see Walcott today, good influence when they finally decided to pass to him.

His save against drogba >>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything mad jens has done this seasonWould like a new keeper in this summer though.
:Dnot hard considering jens has only had about 6 games this season