Sign in to follow this  
kahuna

bitch stood me up

Go and meet her  

1. 1. Yes

• No

some girl stood me up earlier todayIve never been stood up before, and she isnt even that greatso i txt her saying what the f*ck,and she calls me saying if i want to i can meet her later. but she will be with all of her friends who i dont know, and im guessing i wont likeand there is also a low likely hood of getting some. but there is still a chancei think no

Guest Mickey Kane

The f*ck?I'm tempted to lock this just for your sheer stupidity but I wanna see people take the piss out of you, just because you're contemplating this...

lmao are u crazy i hope u cussed her out in that txtlmao at come see me if u want smashed it. mistook u for seymour skinner. u need to tell her about herself lower her self esteem, tell her f*ck off and dont call me again stupid dykesmh grow some testes no homo.

lmao are u crazy i hope u cussed her out in that txtlmao at come see me if u want smashed it. mistook u for seymour skinner. u need to tell her about herself lower her self esteem, tell her f*ck off and dont call me again stupid dykesmh grow some testes no homo.
Basically .. and add another lmao.

LMFAOCuss her out fam, that can not be tolerated.

LMFAO

LMFAO

Guest Mr. Estacado
The f*ck?I'm tempted to lock this just for your sheer stupidity but I wanna see people take the piss out of you, just because you're contemplating this...
c/si swear this guy is lucky that i allow retards. i almost told bovice to hold my jacket.

some girl stood me up earlier todayIve never been stood up before, and she isnt even that greatso i txt her saying what the f*ck,and she calls me saying if i want to i can meet her later. but she will be with all of her friends who i dont know, and im guessing i wont likeand there is also a low likely hood of getting some. but there is still a chancei think no
LOCK IThappened to me once albeit I was very young and so was the chickend up giving her number to my boys little bro to harrass the bitchinstant lockage without hesitation on the sheer principal of itany failure to do so will result in a serious shaking of my head

LMFAO Mans holding on to the promise of some narni when you wont even get that goodnight kiss.You probably wont even get a hug, she will fully offer you her hand to shake then ask if she can borrow money for the bus.No respect at all!

lol, feelin the poll options
lolzAlso, she did it on purposeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeDidn't wanna see you one on one but would happily show u off infront of her friends.Do not have it.

Par.jpg

Guest mattthernbsinger

everyone saying allow it but what if the girl was amazingly hot?

Lol @ you not reading what happened properlyhold tight you being her bitch init.Theres hundreds of other hot girls out there. That particular one ain't no holy grail.

links WILL do this so you need a good few just incase one flops but then thats not really idealorganized sex lives are not the one it becomes routine and comes like your going to work which is why you got shegged like this.had to lock off one girl for this time ago its not that we didnt link its that i didnt get the courtesy call i could of done something else or linked a next ting.thats why its long

guys like you is why some girls are over arrogant and THINK they can get away with this.

Guest mattthernbsinger
links WILL do this so you need a good few just incase one flops but then thats not really idealorganized sex lives are not the one it becomes routine and comes like your going to work which is why you got shegged like this.had to lock off one girl for this time ago its not that we didnt link its that i didnt get the courtesy call i could of done something else or linked a next ting.thats why its long
how many people have u slept wid exactly