Xbox Live Publicly Shames Cheaters

mR ReZiW

Microsoft has made good on threats to make 'bad things happen' to users who artificially inflate their Gamerscore. The Gamerscore is built up by playing games and meeting objectives but some users have been doing so by hacking.Microsoft has punished cheats by resetting their score, making it impossible for them to complete falsely claimed objectives, and putting "I'm a dirty cheater" on their profile.Microsoft has not provided any avenue for appeal, saying that they identified players "who have used external means to earn achievements without really playing the game" using "specific and automated criteria".

Got about 4700 points. Not much but break it down:Assassins Creed 1000pts/100% completeHalo 3 1000pts/100% completeCoD4 1000pts/100% completeAvatar TLA: TBE 1000pts/100% complete :D

Guest Mr. Estacado
Got about 4700 points. Not much but break it down:Assassins Creed 1000pts/100% complete :D
LOl blud that is LONG.
lol when I was done, I WAS DONE.llow finding all those flags
lol alie, after the credits rolled and i saw there was not much else to do it got put back in the case 4eva.

Got about 4700 points. Not much but break it down:Assassins Creed 1000pts/100% complete :D
LOl blud that is LONG.
lol when I was done, I WAS DONE.llow finding all those flags
lol alie, after the credits rolled and i saw there was not much else to do it got put back in the case 4eva.
It was kind of long but I managed to make it less long by collecting the flags when I was doing the free missions and sh*t before I killed my main target.It wasn't like I finished the game then like some moron I was going round collecting flags, that would be long a pointless.

doesnt make u cool with alots of points . . .more of a geek then cool . . .
Blad I just play the game to completion is all rather than leaving it half way through.Whoever thinks achievement points makes them cool needs to expose themselves to sunlight.

Guest djbmc

i aint clocked nothing on 100% yet, gave up on COD on the ned of that sniper mission, just thought "i have other stuff to do with my life, i don't need this" them life evaluating moments there.

Thats hardly named and shamed though is it.Need to bait them cheating f*ckers up in the forums and with somekind of cheating symbol next to their name when you see them in matchmaking.Cheating>>>>>>RapeIf theres a sexual offenders list that we all have access to then there should be a cheaters list that we have access to aswell

Blad I just play the game to completion is all rather than leaving it half way through.Whoever thinks achievement points makes them cool needs to expose themselves to sunlight.
that was u man . . .u bought that sh*t unknown game jus 2 get 1000 points and returned it for sumthing else . . .whos the donut now ? ? ?

that was u man . . .u bought that sh*t unknown game jus 2 get 1000 points and returned it for sumthing else . . .whos the donut now ? ? ?
I'm not the only one on vip who has. I bought it played it for 2mins got 1000pts then on my way to my bredrins yard gave it back for a next game.I told you lot about it because I found it funny how easy it was.

couldnt care about the POINTSmy name rings out more than any amount of digitsSHOTGUN BARNEY = a worth foe or a good online partner for most gamesnuff said
Thats why I dont change my name in certain ways cos it commands a respect among certain circles in certain games.Davicious X = Your saviour or your overwhelming adversaryDX_Insignia

Besides Supreme, it ain't like I'm the only trying to get achievements. You got all 1000 for CoD4 and tried to get them for Halo 3.

I told you lot about it because I found it funny how easy it was.
dont kid ur self man . . .u jus wanted 1000 points and not how easy it was . . .when u copped fifa u wanted that 10-0 points . . . and still fail to do it . . .