CAMERATYPE  

1. 1. ???

• normal close
    • normal medium
    • mormal long
    • wide
    • other

Guest Sho Case

wideneed to see the whole view of the pitchother angles are tooooooo closesee up to 3 players at a time in the screen,that's not realisticive always played these type of cameras on football gamesi refuse to play anything close upi get told the arguement of "use the radar"like say i dont use that aswellbut in my experience,people that play normal long play better on wide once they adapt after a few matches

Normal - Long
lmao not a serious pro player
Cant even see the players around youHes more interested in tryna clock Drogba's backoff.
lmao ended

normal medium
GET DA FUK OUTTA HERE wit dem ISS onesf*ck IT, NORMAL LONG all day!! f*ck wide man needs o be up close so my dribblings on point. wen mandem used to wna play WIDE, i showed dem da door n swag mandem try put radar on transparent, lol.

I use normal long cuz i wanna see the skills i use clearly, you ain't seein that on Wide. Plus i don't need to see all around the pitch, Am one of the skilled PES players that looks at the Radar during play, i know my weaker friends never use the Radar and im guessin you wide users are the same.

wideneed to see the whole view of the pitchother angles are tooooooo closesee up to 3 players at a time in the screen,that's not realisticive always played these type of cameras on football gamesi refuse to play anything close upi get told the arguement of "use the radar"like say i dont use that aswellbut in my experience,people that play normal long play better on wide once they adapt after a few matches
100%

I use normal long cuz i wanna see the skills i use clearly, you ain't seein that on Wide. Plus i don't need to see all around the pitch, Am one of the skilled PES players that looks at the Radar during play, i know my weaker friends never use the Radar and im guessin you wide users are the same.
*cough* 8-1 *cough*

Why cant you use wide and look at the radar?Thats what I always do, im sure its the same for everyone else using wide

*cough* 8-1 *cough*
From when you won that game then ran off and refused to play me again it became void for u to boast.

Wide is no more realistic that Normal Long. If you wanna play the game like your watchin Match of the day try using Broadcast Cam.

Wide is no more realistic that Normal Long. If you wanna play the game like your watchin Match of the day try using Broadcast Cam.
I want an angle where I can see most of my playersAnd where the keeper is without having to go into the area.

*cough* 8-1 *cough*
From when you won that game then ran off and refused to play me again it became void for u to boast.
we been down this road, i told u. but i'll explain again.YOU WAS VERY sh*t WHICH LEAD TO ME THINKING 'f*ck WASTING MY TIME'.IF U WNA KEEP TALKING I'LL DOUBLE FIGURE, NO LONG TING. IT CAN HAPPEN.

*cough* 8-1 *cough*
we been down this road, i told u. but i'll explain again.YOU WAS VERY sh*t WHICH LEAD TO ME THINKING 'f*ck WASTING MY TIME'.IF U WNA KEEP TALKING I'LL DOUBLE FIGURE, NO LONG TING. IT CAN HAPPEN.
If we all had that attitude nobody ever would of played Call of Duty with you, so be greatful.

100%
This is how the best play. This is how we ballMan stopped using long after the 1st pro evolution on ps2

Used to play Normal Long when first picked up the game.Due to my requirements of playing for 50k it has been wide which is the official camera angle for bigboy players, no arguement, so don't hype.