CAMERATYPE  

1. 1. ???

• normal close
    • normal medium
    • mormal long
    • wide
    • other

Guest Sho Case

wideneed to see the whole view of the pitchother angles are tooooooo closesee up to 3 players at a time in the screen,that's not realisticive always played these type of cameras on football gamesi refuse to play anything close upi get told the arguement of "use the radar"like say i dont use that aswellbut in my experience,people that play normal long play better on wide once they adapt after a few matches

I use normal long cuz i wanna see the skills i use clearly, you ain't seein that on Wide. Plus i don't need to see all around the pitch, Am one of the skilled PES players that looks at the Radar during play, i know my weaker friends never use the Radar and im guessin you wide users are the same.

wideneed to see the whole view of the pitchother angles are tooooooo closesee up to 3 players at a time in the screen,that's not realisticive always played these type of cameras on football gamesi refuse to play anything close upi get told the arguement of "use the radar"like say i dont use that aswellbut in my experience,people that play normal long play better on wide once they adapt after a few matches
100%

I use normal long cuz i wanna see the skills i use clearly, you ain't seein that on Wide. Plus i don't need to see all around the pitch, Am one of the skilled PES players that looks at the Radar during play, i know my weaker friends never use the Radar and im guessin you wide users are the same.
*cough* 8-1 *cough*

*cough* 8-1 *cough*
From when you won that game then ran off and refused to play me again it became void for u to boast.

*cough* 8-1 *cough*
From when you won that game then ran off and refused to play me again it became void for u to boast.
we been down this road, i told u. but i'll explain again.YOU WAS VERY sh*t WHICH LEAD TO ME THINKING 'f*ck WASTING MY TIME'.IF U WNA KEEP TALKING I'LL DOUBLE FIGURE, NO LONG TING. IT CAN HAPPEN.

*cough* 8-1 *cough*
we been down this road, i told u. but i'll explain again.YOU WAS VERY sh*t WHICH LEAD TO ME THINKING 'f*ck WASTING MY TIME'.IF U WNA KEEP TALKING I'LL DOUBLE FIGURE, NO LONG TING. IT CAN HAPPEN.
If we all had that attitude nobody ever would of played Call of Duty with you, so be greatful.

100%
This is how the best play. This is how we ballMan stopped using long after the 1st pro evolution on ps2