a hypothetical situation

O.Man

ok so say you were stuck here, its the Borneo bat cave below is a description, can't find a vid or picture''A couple of hundred yards inside, the ground beside the stream is a seething mass of cockroaches, beeties, and flies crawling over bat guano. These creatures extract nutrients from the partly digested or undigested remains of insect prey that have passed through the bats. A cloud of mist often hangs over the guano, filling the air with an ammonia stench, a by-product of the breakdown of proteins. It is warm inside the cave, about 78 [degrees] F, and the air is saturated with moisture.'' ok so this HUGE (looks like a hill) pile of bat sh*t (bat guano) is covered with cockroahces, beetles and flies, and i mean COVERED if u seen the planet earth dvd you can see,so i was thinkingsay you somehow fell into that sh*t, right into the middle of the sh*t, would you :A) just stay were you are as it is not infested with cockroaches and others insects but you slowly suffocate to death in bat sh*tB ) 'slither' through the bat sh*t and fight off the massive infestation of cockroaches and surviveme i duno man i am really scared of cockroaches man like phobia style so i would just die in bat sh*t , i would want to break free but i think i would freeze upTNGtong__bat_roach_078.JPG

Guest Mr. Estacado

fight threw the f*ckin bat dung init f*ck a cockaroch had a fight with a lion in the serengti back in my indiana jones days not even scared of cockaroaches.but irl, probably just call 1 of my links and ask her to use her extenshunz as a rope.*editwhen fighting for yr life listening to this is the 1 for motivation. brb going damascus.