Sign in to follow this  
Guest Esquilax

SIMPSONS TRIVIA

Pass, as in, pass this question.What does the man of terroist descent sell Homer in New York D.C.

Guest Esquilax
Pass, as in, pass this question.What does the man of terroist descent sell Homer in New York D.C.
khlav kalashand the answer was GOOFBALL, cuntsuh.... what does the springfield alien turn out to be

khlav kalashand the answer was GOOFBALL, cuntsuh.... what does the springfield alien turn out to be
Only posted it cause of DRC sigMr Burns

khlab klash or some sh*t?whose youts are named whitney, jitney, dubya, incest, crystal meth and birthday?
Cleetus ?

1st class sgt.Why is Smithers gay?
He believes his father was killed by a pack of wild amazonian womanGood question.

Guest mattthernbsinger
1st class sgt.Why is Smithers gay?
He believes his father was killed by a pack of wild amazonian womanGood question.
suspect if u ask me.

I know it doesnt count if I dont remember the persons name but that dude that worked with Homer was one guy.Bleedin gums MurphyMrs Flanders. Think her 1st name was Mod or somethingAnd3 Snowball the cats have died. (2 in 1 episode)What does the "J" in Homers name stand for?

I know it doesnt count if I dont remember the persons name but that dude that worked with Homer was one guy.Bleedin gums MurphyMrs Flanders. Think her 1st name was Mod or somethingAnd3 Snowball the cats have died. (2 in 1 episode)What does the "J" in Homers name stand for?
The 'J' stands for the name JaySomeone come up with a question, minds gone blank..