SIMPSONS TRIVIA

Guest Esquilax

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the name of the guerilla war group Mr Burns & Abe Simpson were apart of.
The flying hellfish.Who is the illegal immigrant that gets deported.

Trick question??it was Apu, but homer helped him out... Thank u come again..Apu closed the shop for a break and went to a party...How long was the Kwik E Mart closed for??
Nope your wrong.

Guest Esquilax
Trick question??it was Apu, but homer helped him out... Thank u come again..Apu closed the shop for a break and went to a party...How long was the Kwik E Mart closed for??
Nope your wrong.
groundskeeper willieand his shop was closed for 5 minutes i think, maybe 1...what would you have to do to pronounce a certain aliens name properly

Trick question??it was Apu, but homer helped him out... Thank u come again..Actually.. didnt Willie get done instead lololol... brrrrrraaaap, jokes episodeApu closed the shop for a break and went to a party...How long was the Kwik E Mart closed for??
Five minutes ?Who bought The Mets ?

Nope your wrong.
groundskeeper willieand his shop was closed for 5 minutes i think, maybe 1...what would you have to do to pronounce a certain aliens name properly
Pull out your toungue.When Homer became employee of the month for preventing a nuclear meltdown, what were his rewards?

Trick question??it was Apu, but homer helped him out... Thank u come again..Actually.. didnt Willie get done instead lololol... brrrrrraaaap, jokes episodeApu closed the shop for a break and went to a party...How long was the Kwik E Mart closed for??
It was either a week or a month cant rememberApu was hot them times drawing bare gals

Nope your wrong.
hahahaha... rip out your tongueWhat is the parody name of Mary Poppins?

Nope your wrong.
hahahaha... rip out your tongueWhat is the parody name of Mary Poppins?
edit: Damn too late.Shary Bobbins.What were Homer Simpson's rewards for winning employee of the month averting a nuclear meltdown?

Sherry Bobbins.And the Black sideshow was Sideshow Rahim.What was the name of the Gay character that owned a shop in the mall.
Is it Julio?

Sherry Bobbins.And the Black sideshow was Sideshow Rahim.What was the name of the Gay character that owned a shop in the mall.
Is it Julio?
aaaaah I can picture him but I can't remember the name.dude with the tash aah!

• 1 year later...