Sign in to follow this  
2deal2

grime How do you get into Grime video directing/producing?

I'm trying to find out what's the best way to get into Grime music video producing/directing. Looking at the lower-budget sort of video e.g. Channel U, etc. How can I get in touch with some of the current production teams or is it about being on good terms with the artist or their people?

Guest Smell Of Death

just film themdoesnt take much if thats the levels your looking to go in at.low budget, no point even hollering at production teamsthey dont even exist at that level, its jus someone with a camera filming

If you got equipment, get at me & I'll get your name out there...But yeah you just gotta go filming, use Myspace, etc...

Guest Smell Of Death

do a handful of videos for free to get ur name outthen charge a little bit, then build from that.TF im still on track for that April ting i told u about.may be end of April or May, but im still on it

do a handful of videos for free to get ur name outthen charge a little bit, then build from that.TF im still on track for that April ting i told u about.may be end of April or May, but im still on it
LMAO. Until you said that I didnt know that was you!You lot and your name changes!