I don't give two shits if my room stinks.

Seth Rollins

Them sh*t tops there.....Lool bare hate from me, Thats sick still. How did you get it... Did he dash it in the crowd?
Yeah, bare arms to get it, had to screwface and drapes up couple cypriots claimng its their first game they been to in England. f*ck letting go of this.Great performance from captain marvel today. Takes a lot for me to say that as I been slating him for weeks.We're missing BIG GAME players, this is what I realised today. We got good quality players, but no one who can carry the team like Vieira, Henry, Bergy did when things are going against us.I wouldn't be pissed if we stuck with the same squad and brought in one big game/experienced player.SOMEONE in this team needs to step up and do this for us. Gallas is the only player at the moment who can do this, also Gilberto.

We have players who can raise themselves for BIG games...We lack players who can win you game out of nothing but brillance or by taking the game by the scruff... Apart from maybe Cesc or Robin, and worryingly to some maybe, the most likely player to add to that list eventually is Theo.

Them sh*t tops there.....Lool bare hate from me, Thats sick still. How did you get it... Did he dash it in the crowd?
Yeah, bare arms to get it, had to screwface and drapes up couple cypriots claimng its their first game they been to in England. f*ck letting go of this.Great performance from captain marvel today. Takes a lot for me to say that as I been slating him for weeks.We're missing BIG GAME players, this is what I realised today. We got good quality players, but no one who can carry the team like Vieira, Henry, Bergy did when things are going against us.I wouldn't be pissed if we stuck with the same squad and brought in one big game/experienced player.SOMEONE in this team needs to step up and do this for us. Gallas is the only player at the moment who can do this, also Gilberto.
LOL at the Cypriots. Them lies there.

Pap! im in dis picture! But my face is blocked by the guy in the front row with the glasses wearing the red arsenal shirt with his left arm round the guy in the black jacket with the black hood up i ended up hugging dat guy twice when Robin scored and when we got the winner! NO HOMO!

Guest Eduardo
Pap! im in dis picture! But my face is blocked by the guy in the front row with the glasses wearing the red arsenal shirt with his left arm round the guy in the black jacket with the black hood up i ended up hugging dat guy twice when Robin scored and when we got the winner! NO HOMO!
:D Happens

:D Happens
Trust me! :D And no i'm not in that picture.