My wife's sun mack his mother spend all the money on him untill she is in death now.

The Trifling Man

my wife is working too much to pay her sun's bill.and I feel so sorry about her.her sun is 24 years old and he take the advantage that his mother and his father are divorsed. so when he asking for somthing and his dad dos not give it to him he go to his mother so he plaing on both sides.he had very expensive tast. he wanna drive only the most expensive cars like BMW and boursh. his dad has alot of money but i think he dont like his sun's attituad and I think my wife is spoilling her sun by giving him any thing he want especialy when his dad say no to him.I resently get marreid from this women and I dont wanna talk about this to her be cause Iam living in her house. and Iam afreid if I try may be she will stand with her sun and kik me out of the house like what she did with her X-boy freind when he try to fix the situation .pleas advice me what I can do .be cause now I start warried about my futuer with her.

Guest Esquilax

Brother i feel for you, i think i have the right solution.Go and find your nearest primary school, enlist there, and study elementary English. That way, you won't be so stupid as to have to resort to VIP2 for marital advice. Fag.

my wife is working too much to pay her sun's bill.and I feel so sorry about her.her sun is 24 years old and he take the advantage that his mother and his father are divorsed. so when he asking for somthing and his dad dos not give it to him he go to his mother so he plaing on both sides.he had very expensive tast. he wanna drive only the most expensive cars like BMW and boursh. his dad has alot of money but i think he dont like his sun's attituad and I think my wife is spoilling her sun by giving him any thing he want especialy when his dad say no to him.I resently get marreid from this women and I dont wanna talk about this to her be cause Iam living in her house. and Iam afreid if I try may be she will stand with her sun and kik me out of the house like what she did with her X-boy freind when he try to fix the situation .pleas advice me what I can do .be cause now I start warried about my futuer with her.
lmfao! For real geezer?

Guest mattthernbsinger

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.tbh honest though we can all still make out what he is saying even though he does talk like a borat.