The most expensive match of PES to date

Guest Sho Case

Guest Sho Case

thought a few people on here might be interested to see thisplay.com 50k final 1st half play.com 50k final 2nd halfim watching it now will comment on it after

Guest Sho Case

1st goal was such a sloppy 1 to give awayguy must be kicking himselfresponse was a lot though61st min,saha shouldve squared it to tevez i thinkwouldve been half an open goal for a 2-1 leadthe winning goal was a bit of magic from ibrahimovic but apart from that inter didnt threaten too muchtoldo made bare saves,feel it for the man u playerhitting the bar at the end mustve made him want to smash his pad

Guest haze-e

The guy using Inter is quite poor innit. Maybe it was just nerves.And Looooool at the commentator saying Ronaldinho and CorBODAOk watching second half and the Inter guy aint as poor as i thought... At least he aint just trying cutbacks lol.Rooneys taking the piss. Missing bare chances like its real life.Looooooooool OrCOBA. Taking the piss.LLOW IT. He didnt deserve the win at all.

Guest Sho Case

yh the inter player didnt play well but i suppose thats the sign of a top playerplay below par+winyh considering it was neville he did well to hit the bar

f*ck*ng sick game!!!Not one man i know on here could go there and play like they did, NOT EVEN ME. Marko is a great defender.Marko plays like me tbh, im probs on his level but his mentality is on another level so my guy will kill me off offlineBignick was unlucky played well during the group stages whereas Marko just did what he had to do.Marko weren't even the greatest player there, my group had 2 better players than him but he managed to grind out every match he played him so give credit to him.

Guest Sho Case
is a second prize?coz comin second n not gettin sh*t is jus swag
no prizes for anything but 1stgutted alie
f*ck*ng sick game!!!Not one man i know on here could go there and play like they did, NOT EVEN ME. Marko is a great defender.Marko plays like me tbh, im probs on his level but his mentality is on another level so my guy will kill me off offlineBignick was unlucky played well during the group stages whereas Marko just did what he had to do.Marko weren't even the greatest player there, my group had 2 better players than him but he managed to grind out every match he played him so give credit to him.
i was thinking thatmaybe it LOOKS like he was easy to break down and a punisher using man u wouldve wonbut then when you're playing you don't have as long as we do watching to select better choices on the ballthe only thing that makes me think he must be is he played 3 at the backv ronaldo+tevez that's risky but they didn't even merknuff times i saw him defend on the edge of hix box aswellinter are stiff
boy you cant let goals like the first in at this levelwho the f*ck found the commentator...someone must of paid for a 6 pack of super tennants to get him to commentate smh
trustthat's jigga inithe commentates on quite a few big pes events stillit must be harder to play with that,rather than the more suttle in game commentatorsi can't play without the in game crowd atmosphere,used to hate the trainingground on prowould always restart if that pitch got selected

lol @ Anyone expecting a score like 5-4.They ain't sh*t like certain man.Marko was quite comfortable tbh Even if Nick scored Marko would have gone on to score again he don't really batter teams. He bottled conceeding straight after he scored.

Man utd guy must be pissed.Unlucky but thats the way it goes sometimes.

What happened with you in the end?How far d'you get?And Macz..

f*ck they get this fake reggie yates guy from...bout corboba, them not existent players there and first bit of the second half when brown gets injured you can blatantly see the yellow card given to chivu and mans droppin "so wheres the yellow card"