The most expensive match of PES to date

Guest Sho Case

United player was pissed about giving that ridiculous throw away right before conceding.Tryna do some shimmies in no mans land to draw him out and accidentally knocks it out for a throw, and then concedes from it.Is that commentator you boy sho?and i dont see how anyone can say they are swag, they cancelled each other out.

They are swag, the game was so 2 dimensional it was stupid, all I'm saying that if I'm playing for £50,000 (Life changing money no?) then I'm at least going to try a couple of super cancels and lob through balls to add that extra dimension to my play.I'm going to practise for days and gonna start using directional pad to learn all the traps.Fact is the game looked like it was played by two first timers that were equally as sh*t.

Guest Sho Case
United player was pissed about giving that ridiculous throw away right before conceding.Tryna do some shimmies in no mans land to draw him out and accidentally knocks it out for a throw, and then concedes from it.Is that commentator you boy sho?and i dont see how anyone can say they are swag, they cancelled each other out.
thats the guy i told you about that i should be reaching events with yh

They are swag, the game was so 2 dimensional it was stupid, all I'm saying that if I'm playing for £50,000 (Life changing money no?) then I'm at least going to try a couple of super cancels and lob through balls to add that extra dimension to my play.I'm going to practise for days and gonna start using directional pad to learn all the traps.Fact is the game looked like it was played by two first timers that were equally as sh*t.
You don't play pro do you? :D

lol, the way i was thinking the same thing. bare man talking dnt know about 'PRO PRESSURE'.

Tell me how I'm wrong.Like say a lob through ball draws out 3 of you defenders out of position or something :D You can do a lob ball and still defend after you know.Them 'no arguement so i'll make a joke or post an emoticon' statements

Tell me how I'm wrong.Like say a lob through ball draws out 3 of you defenders out of position or something :D You can do a lob ball and still defend after you know.Them 'no arguement so i'll make a joke or post an emoticon' statements
Confirmed it.

To everyone who says they are sh*t, i could beat them etc. If you all play pro, you think you can seriously go there and win that thing i think you would have done everything in you power to win that because ... I could beat them i.e. i could win that comp + 50 grand at stake + not going for it = were you dropped on your head as a child or lying ?

Guest Risky360

what so didnt the "commentator" felt stupid or anythin commentating in front of bare peopleand actuallyy makin BLATANT mistakes???i might not be a pro expert..but im 97% sure i can do better then dat!!!!Risky380.png